Tefal ME710 Le Hachoir Meat Mincer

Tefal ME710 Le Hachoir Meat Mincer

Know what is in your mince!

We use this to mince our meat from my dads farm. Great for making lamb snags and really does the trick. I haven't used many mincers in the past so can't compare. All I know is it's easy to use and has been reliable for the past few years

Love it when the blades are sharp

I've had this for 2 years and it's comforting to know the exact quality of meat in my mince. It worked wonders when it was new, I could mince chicken drumstick fillets but after a couple of uses, I noticed the chicken was getting jammed. So I've only been using it to mince chicken thigh fillets, pork neck and chuck steak. Works a treat, but my sister in laws's mincer has had it and any meat she puts into it, is jamming and not working like before. I've searched the Internet and cannot find a replacement for the blades. This is quite a big machine so to discard it because the blades are no longer sharp is really wasteful.

"The Chopper" is excellent

If you like knowing what goes in to your snags and mince (and who doesn't?), then this is a fantastic investment. Strong, willing and easy to operate and clean, there's nothing much I can criticise. Maybe the noise, but that's just being picky. It comes with 3 grinding plates and a sausage funnel, so it has all that the novice sausage maker needs. Just don't be a tool like me and put the blade in backwards or you'll wonder why not much meat is coming out. It's obviously bigger than your average toaster but it'll go back in nicely to the box for storage. Bought it from Peters of Kensington but it seems they might not stock it any more.
reliable and easy to use. Does what it is meant to do. Won't break the bank.

Brilliant machine

I bought this machine primarily to make sausages, though you can make other things with it. It minces efficiently, even fatty meats are no problem. I hadn't ever made sausages before, but they worked out perfectly. The grinding components come apart easily and are a breeze to clean. Just don't put them in the dishwasher! They will oxidise. I had heard many positive reviews for this mincer from friends and this really does seem to be a good quality mincer at a reasonable price.
Efficient, easy to use
A bit noisy

Where can I buy spare arts from Australia?
Hello. Thank you for your question! Spare parts can be purchased via our authorised service agents. Please visit the below link to find the closest one to you. Thank you - Tefal Australia http://www.tefal.com.au/consumer-services/warranty-and-repairs

How can I get spare parts for tefal meat mincer, need a blade?
I found a UK site that has spares. The model of mincer is not the Me710 but the blade looks like the same one. You'd want to make sure before buying, but link is: http://spares2go.co.uk/browse-TEFAL-ME203140-STAR_CUTTING_BLADE_-_AFTER_01/01/2000-m170-p191536-s160627.htmThanks Rose.

ME710 Le Hachoir Meat Mincer