Tefal Soup & Co BL9031

Tefal Soup & Co BL9031 (page 2 of 3)

See the Best Soup Makers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Tiggles

TigglesMelbourne

Wonderful appliance - until it stopped working just out of warranty

I was a very satisfied user of the machine and used it 3-4 days a week. It is far more convenient than making soup in a pot and using a stick blender. However, after about 18 months, the digital dial (P side) stopped working. The retailer referred me to an approved repairer who advised me that the machine could be repaired but the cost would make it a better deal to throw it out and buy a new one. I threw it out and have not replaced it. VERY disappointed.

Pretty good

Loved this machine.Only had it a few years made soup and hot chocolates almost every night in winter. But went to use it a few weeks ago it works great unit the end when it has to mix and it wont move the blades are stuck and cannot get a new part for 6/8 weeks and the cost is about $75.00. One would think when you spend $295.00 for it it would last more then 3 years. Not sure if i should spend the money and get other one or go for a different brand

Tina

Tina

First time use

Ive just used my item tonight to make a tomato and basil soup after the 25 min cook time it blitzed and went to have my dinner and noticed that the soup was just luke warm. When emptying the contents I found that the base was all burnt. Not happy with this machine just assuming I purchased it from the Myer PTY LTD eBay page as a new item. Im assuming its a faulty batch Ive received

GeorgeSouth East Queensland, QLD

It is not durable machine. Nice while it worked

I had mine over a year now. at the beginning it was great. It did everything the way it is supposed. However slowly I start noticing that the fluids inside the bowl start leaking through the gear shaft. The leakage become more and more. I left the machine for a while and when I used it the last time which was yesterday I got rusty liquid leaking heavily from the bowl. So basically it is not going to last long time and now I put it in the rubbish

George

I have emailed my receipt, my details and a copy of my review and Tefal reply to the email productreview@groupeseb.com as requested. I will keep you posted.

Tefal A.Tefal

Hello! Your receipt has been received. You should have a reply in your inbox.
- Tefal Australia.

Must have this item in your home!

We have been advised to take controlled diet and found this gadget very useful. Advantages are:
1. Simple to use with almost all the ingredients available easily and are natural.
2. It’s very fast.
3. Almost all the recipes are testing excellent.
4. Many Law calorie options available in the recipe book.
5. Keeps soup warm even if you are late to return back home.
6. Homemade smoothies, cold drinks, cocktails and other items good for all ages.
However, I found cleaning bit difficult.
Himanshu Swaly
Muscat, Oman.

Michael HBrisbane

Rust in my blender

I was just about to use my newly bought machine and I found a spot inside the jug when cleaning for the first time. I thought it was just a stain mark but I had a closer look and I was surprised that the material used for this product is not stainless steel. It is rusting already even before use!

Michael H

I think so too because I have researched this product well before I decided to purchase it. I also took a photo of it. I will send them through to the email provided above.

Angela

AngelaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Delicious Soup

Had this Soup Maker for nearly four months and use at least twice a week making chunkier soups for my husband and smooth ones for me. Always delicious, love that you just throw in your ingredients, then leave it to do all the work. Took me over one year to decide to purchase, so glad I did. Doesn't have a very large footprint which is a bonus as well as having a stainless steel jug and steamer. Very happy with it so far.

Gemma

GemmaPerth WA

Amazing product - my favourite purchase for a very long time

This product is amazing

A gift from my daughter I live on my own and don't cook much (think she thought I wasn't eating properly guess she was right) but with this amazing machine I can make a nourishing soup with every veggie available I have to control my experimental nature as my freezer is overflowing can seriously recommend this product to anyone have tried your recipes but do add my touch of more spices thank you for such an amazing machine there's a few more healthy years left in me yet

really

reallyAdelaide, South Australia

Excellent blender and it makes good soup as well!

I had to replace an ancient blender and came across this gadget. I think it makes good soup and blends everything well, including crunching ice. It was a good buy. For the price I purchased a dual purpose item. It is great for making a quick healthy lunch soup from leftovers. it's a good'un. I am still experimenting with the soup making. I revved up the pumpkin soup recipe with additional vegetables and spices and it worked well. It appears to have a very powerful motor. It purées really well. I am pleased with this purchase!

This is perfect

As I am unable to use the machine myself, as I am not well.
But mY husband carer can, and finds it a great help

Perfect soup!

I have had this product now for two weeks and it's an absolute cracker. Easy to use with even a self clean function. I've tried the pumpkin lentil and mushroom recipes all with total success. Can't wait to explore its diverse recipes further. Soups up!

rockeater

rockeaterSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best soup maker I have owned

25 minutes and it's all over rover. Couldn't be without it, I make soup for my neighbours as well and they all rave about my skills.

OBAN

OBAN

Great simple to use product

Using this for about a year it's makes great soups in about 25 minutes simply put all vegetables plus in blender it cooks them for 25 minutes then blends for a fine tasting soup we use it 4 times a week making in the morning for soup that day

sanja

So Simple, So Quiet

Dave Walsh

Dave WalshSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality soup maker

This is a much better quality machine than others on the market. I have others . Love the way you can change cooking times and temperatures very easily. Great product which is easy to clean with self cleaning function . Worth the extra dollars as it will outlast the others. The stainless steel finish is great .

missjess

missjessBrisbane

Worth it!

We've had our Soup & Co for a couple of months now and it's working out really well. Super easy/quick to use, no problems and lots of delicious soups and smoothies!! I read poor reviews of other (cheaper) soup makers that said the bottoms burned/melted so we steered clear of them and bought the Tefal which people reviewed favourably. So far we are very happy with our investment.
Easy to use, easy to clean, very quick, very good at making soup and smoothies
Very loud during blending phase!

Susan Brown, ACT

Susan Brown, ACTKaleen 2617, ACT

Tefal soup maker/blender - love it to death

C and R

C and RMorayfield Qld

Wow! If there was a ten star rating, this product would get that!