Tefal Soup & Co BL9031

Tefal Soup & Co BL9031 (page 2 of 3)

Pretty good

Loved this machine.Only had it a few years made soup and hot chocolates almost every night in winter. But went to use it a few weeks ago it works great unit the end when it has to mix and it wont move the blades are stuck and cannot get a new part for 6/8 weeks and the cost is about $75.00. One would think when you spend $295.00 for it it would last more then 3 years. Not sure if i should spend the money and get other one or go for a different brand

First time use

Ive just used my item tonight to make a tomato and basil soup after the 25 min cook time it blitzed and went to have my dinner and noticed that the soup was just luke warm. When emptying the contents I found that the base was all burnt. Not happy with this machine just assuming I purchased it from the Myer PTY LTD eBay page as a new item. Im assuming its a faulty batch Ive received

Hello Tina. Thank you for your review of the Tefal Soup and Co. We are sorry to hear about the problem you've had with your machine. If it was purchased from Myer it would be a new product. The machine is covered by a 1 year replacement guarantee. If you are still having issues with the machine you can take it back to Myer with your receipt and they can replace the machine. Thank you – Tefal Australia facebook.com/TefalAustralia.

It is not durable machine. Nice while it worked

I had mine over a year now. at the beginning it was great. It did everything the way it is supposed. However slowly I start noticing that the fluids inside the bowl start leaking through the gear shaft. The leakage become more and more. I left the machine for a while and when I used it the last time which was yesterday I got rusty liquid leaking heavily from the bowl. So basically it is not going to last long time and now I put it in the rubbish

Hello, thank you for your review of the Tefal Soup & Co. We are sorry to hear about the experience you've had with the machine. If you are able to, please forward on a copy of your receipt and your contact details to productreview@groupeseb.com so one of our customer service team members can assist you with your issue. Thank you – Tefal Australia facebook.com/TefalAustralia.I have emailed my receipt, my details and a copy of my review and Tefal reply to the email productreview@groupeseb.com as requested. I will keep you posted.Hello! Your receipt has been received. You should have a reply in your inbox. Thank you - Tefal Australia.

Must have this item in your home!

We have been advised to take controlled diet and found this gadget very useful. Advantages are:
1. Simple to use with almost all the ingredients available easily and are natural.
2. It’s very fast.
3. Almost all the recipes are testing excellent.
4. Many Law calorie options available in the recipe book.
5. Keeps soup warm even if you are late to return back home.
6. Homemade smoothies, cold drinks, cocktails and other items good for all ages.
However, I found cleaning bit difficult.
Himanshu Swaly
Muscat, Oman.

Hi Himanshu, Thank you for taking the time to review the Tefal Soup & Co. We are glad to hear that you are very happy with your product. If we can ever be of any assistance please don't hesitate to contact us. Thank you – Tefal Australia facebook.com/TefalAustralia

Rust in my blender

I was just about to use my newly bought machine and I found a spot inside the jug when cleaning for the first time. I thought it was just a stain mark but I had a closer look and I was surprised that the material used for this product is not stainless steel. It is rusting already even before use!

Hi Michael, Thank you for your Review of The Tefal BL9031. This is something that we have never heard of happening with this appliance and would l like to discuss further with you could you please send your contact details via email to productreview@groupeseb.com so our Customer Service Team can contact you, Thank You. Tefal Customer Service TeamI think so too because I have researched this product well before I decided to purchase it. I also took a photo of it. I will send them through to the email provided above.

Delicious Soup

Had this Soup Maker for nearly four months and use at least twice a week making chunkier soups for my husband and smooth ones for me. Always delicious, love that you just throw in your ingredients, then leave it to do all the work. Took me over one year to decide to purchase, so glad I did. Doesn't have a very large footprint which is a bonus as well as having a stainless steel jug and steamer. Very happy with it so far.

Hi Angela, Thank you for taking the time to review the Tefal Soup & Co. We are glad to hear that you are very happy with your product. If we can ever be of any assistance please don't hesitate to contact us. Thank you – Tefal Australia facebook.com/TefalAustralia

Amazing product - my favourite purchase for a very long time

We bought this last winter and it is so impressive. We were a bit nervous at the cost and wondered if it would be worth it. We looked at all the other options and chose this one based on the stainless steel jug. Through the cooler months it gets used daily, sometimes twice a day (we have 6 - 8 adults in the house). It's a great way to hide leftovers - nothing goes to waste. It's so easy to use - the older teenagers are now making their own favourite soups. My only wish is that I had owned one 19 years ago when our 4 children were babies - what a Godsend it would have been then! My favourite soup is : leftover roast veges + quinoa + kale + garlic + stock + ginger + chunky sweet chilli sauce. Then I add some natural yoghurt or sour light cream after the blend cycle to make it nice and creamy. The family has no idea what they're eating! No idea it's so healthy. But it's so yummy. I don't even peel the veges. Great for a busy family. Could not speak highly enough of this gadget.

Hi Gemma, Thank you for taking the time to review the Tefal Soup & Co. We are glad to hear that you are very happy with your product. Great leftovers recipe and definitely a healthy one! If we can ever be of any assistance please don't hesitate to contact us. Thank you – Tefal Australia facebook.com/TefalAustralia

This product is amazing

A gift from my daughter I live on my own and don't cook much (think she thought I wasn't eating properly guess she was right) but with this amazing machine I can make a nourishing soup with every veggie available I have to control my experimental nature as my freezer is overflowing can seriously recommend this product to anyone have tried your recipes but do add my touch of more spices thank you for such an amazing machine there's a few more healthy years left in me yet

Hi Maureen, Thank you for taking the time to review the Tefal Soup & Co. We are glad to hear that you are loving the product. If we can ever be of any assistance please don't hesitate to contact us. Thank you – Tefal Australia facebook.com/TefalAustralia

Excellent blender and it makes good soup as well!

I had to replace an ancient blender and came across this gadget. I think it makes good soup and blends everything well, including crunching ice. It was a good buy. For the price I purchased a dual purpose item. It is great for making a quick healthy lunch soup from leftovers. it's a good'un. I am still experimenting with the soup making. I revved up the pumpkin soup recipe with additional vegetables and spices and it worked well. It appears to have a very powerful motor. It purées really well. I am pleased with this purchase!

This is perfect

As I am unable to use the machine myself, as I am not well.
But mY husband carer can, and finds it a great help

Hi Margaret, Thank you for taking the time to review the Tefal Soup & Co. Great to hear that your Husband finds the Tefal Soup & Co Handy and that you are loving the results. We hope you are feeling better soon! If we can ever be of any assistance please don't hesitate to contact us. Thank you – Tefal Australia facebook.com/TefalAustralia

Perfect soup!

I have had this product now for two weeks and it's an absolute cracker. Easy to use with even a self clean function. I've tried the pumpkin lentil and mushroom recipes all with total success. Can't wait to explore its diverse recipes further. Soups up!

The best soup maker I have owned

25 minutes and it's all over rover. Couldn't be without it, I make soup for my neighbours as well and they all rave about my skills.

Great simple to use product

Using this for about a year it's makes great soups in about 25 minutes simply put all vegetables plus in blender it cooks them for 25 minutes then blends for a fine tasting soup we use it 4 times a week making in the morning for soup that day

Tefal Soup and Co ... very happy

The Soup and Co is great. I bought it second hand on ebay for $100 and use it at least twice a week to make everything from soup and dahl to hummus and frozen yoghurt (using frozen berries and yoghurt). It is a powerful blender as well as a great soup maker. I just throw everything in (I don't even chop up the veg .. I put them in whole), set it for the time of cooking/blending (delay if I need to go to work) and when I come back ... bingo ... perfect soup - either slightly chunky or creamy blended depending on what I set it for.

I highly recommend it.
Easy easy easy to use
Not super easy to clean as they say ... the heating element in the blender sometimes gets a caked on coating that you need to get a brush onto (not difficult - but not 'self cleaning' like it says)

So Simple, So Quiet

This is my first soup maker and have used it every day for the last week. After extensive internet searching, I decided on this model just by gut feeling, and not liking what I read about other models. The 1.8L capacity provides 4-5 ample meals within either 25 or 35 minutes, plus ingredient preparation time. I have given it 4 stars only because it is stated ''self cleaning''. It is to a point. Where the hot soapy water reaches - fantastic - but the lid of the appliance and the top portion of the jug do require a little extra effort. Repeat - little - extra effort. That being said, it is easy to clean both these areas. During the cooking process, I had to listen hard at times, just to ensure it was working. It was only when the Blender automatically switched on, that the noise started, as it does with any blender. But 30 seconds is not too long anyway. I have used the Blender to make fruit yoghurts and to blend previously cooked lumpy soups. Perfect. The Pulse option meant the soup could be blended to the texture I wanted. I am not concerned with a re-heat option as I think a saucepan or microwave bowl would be less hassle. Have not yet used the keep warm feature. If it's financially viable, I would recommend the product.
Visually appealing. Easy to use. Stainless steel jug.
Not cheap. Not COMPLETELY self cleaning

Quality soup maker

This is a much better quality machine than others on the market. I have others . Love the way you can change cooking times and temperatures very easily. Great product which is easy to clean with self cleaning function . Worth the extra dollars as it will outlast the others. The stainless steel finish is great .

Worth it!

We've had our Soup & Co for a couple of months now and it's working out really well. Super easy/quick to use, no problems and lots of delicious soups and smoothies!! I read poor reviews of other (cheaper) soup makers that said the bottoms burned/melted so we steered clear of them and bought the Tefal which people reviewed favourably. So far we are very happy with our investment.
Easy to use, easy to clean, very quick, very good at making soup and smoothies
Very loud during blending phase!

Tefal soup maker/blender - love it to death

Why do I love it? I have owed at least three other blenders in 30 odd years of cooking soup. I make large quantities at a time (as I am basically lazy), I blend and then freeze. Other ones often discharged the soup when I have over filled the container, or the soup is too hot, or for whatever reason it feels like - and I end up with soup all over the ceiling and kitchen tiles (I do not exaggerate!!) I thought seeing a soup maker MUST have a secure, safe top, that this wouldn't happen AND it doesn't. Its fantastic, SO easy to use, SO easy to clean and I whip up so many soups I am having to give some away as my freezer is full. Soup is great to help you lose weight, so this Tefal has so many advantages. Obv I don't use it to cook soup in it (not big enough).... so I use a large saucepans.
as mentioned above, everything. Also I bought it for $100 off in a sale in Myers - even better!!
I couldn't remember the product name of this machine - its not on front of blender nor the book. Had to look at receipt! doesn't that sound silly!

Wow! If there was a ten star rating, this product would get that!

We purchased this product only a week ago and have used it four times already, using recipes from its' own recipe book. Very impressed. The soups are delicious, and sooooo easy to make. I did try the bolognaise sauce and am not really a fan of that. Nowhere near the flavour of a stove-cooked sauce. However that is the only 'fail' so far. Clean up is a snap, with no problems of food sticking or residue being caught under the blades. Each of the recipes we have used so far has made sufficient quantity for a dinner for two, (with a little left over) or starters for four. Very happy to have purchased it when on special, so only paid $199 instead of $299. (Managed to get one posted from Myer in Cairns after all Brisbane stores and online were sold out!) I was hesitant about the purchase, thinking it was just another gimmick, but am very pleased that my husband persisted.
So easy to use, chop up the ingredients, turn it on, eat it in 25-35 mins, clean up takes a minute and you are done!!

This is brilliant!!

I have had this for over a year and it is truly wonderful. Use it all the time for nice fresh vege soups. Very easy to use. Don't know why this is not being sold in NZ anymore though. It is one of the best appliances I have ever purchased.
Easy cooking and cleaning.