Tefal Toast n Egg TT5500

Tefal Toast n Egg TT5500

See the Best Toasters in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Villa Medici

Villa MediciMelbourne

A Clever Idea - A Good Performer!

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Jo

JoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointing

When this toaster works it is very good. It cooks the eggs well. However the first toaster we bought lasted 9 months then totally stopped working. This was replaced under warranty. The replacement toaster lasted 4 months and did the same thing. As the original warranty period was over no replacement was offered.
Cooked eggs very well
Two toasters failed very quickly

Best kitchen appliance I have ever owned

I love this, we use it daily for boiled eggs and love it so much I'm going to buy it for people for Xmas, reasonably priced too. Does 4 boiled eggs but we tend to do 2 at a time with 2 slices of toast for one person and then again for the next, its just easier, put some butter and marmite in your toast and dunk away for funky egg heaven :)
Fast easy when in a hurry, reliable, easy to use
For me being lazy I find it akward to clean the silver water part would be better if I could pop it off and put in dishwasher