3Tefal TurboPro FV5605

Ambassador Review
DharmeshK
DharmeshKCrace 2911, ACT6 posts

Very Satisfied

I Bought this iron a week back and I am very satisfied with it. Have great output and the steam shot is just amazing. Very easy to deal with crumbled cotton as well. It has 8 minute auto-off function and it really glides on fabric. I recommend this iron. Just the cord is little short but extension cable will fix that.

Show details

Edamse
EdamseSouth East Queensland, QLD15 posts

Bit to large

Bought this Iron at Harris Scarfe

I have used it a only few times now and still can't get used to the Therbo Boost button under the handle, should have been on top as I am touching it to often.

I find it to heavy, and even though I use filtered water it is spitting bits of calc on your clothes all the time when you lift the Iron from your clothes when on steaming settings. I did that from the beginning.

Even though it is doing a good job I would not buy it again because of spiting out calc. and I prefer 1 size smaller.

Show details