Quick heat up time
Irons different fabrics effectively
Easy to use
Easy to set up and use
Makes my ironing so much easier and quicker
Light iron for handling
Effective on all the delicate materials I use in my wedding business
Glides easily through creases
Purchased in August 2019 at The Good Guys for $489.00.
The reviewer stated that an incentive was offered for this review
Good iron but heavy
This is certainly a good iron and does an excellent job. The only thing I would suggest is to check that you're happy with the weight as I found it to be heavy to use. I also found that the turbo boost button under the handle made it a little uncomfortable for me to hold, but this may be different for other users. It doesn't take long to heat up though, and is certainly effective.
Purchased in June 2019 at JB Hi-Fi.
Questions & Answers
I own an FV5648 which I bought a few years back. In the last few months, while using the iron, the red pilot lamp starts flashing and the iron stops heating. This happens annoyingly at very regular intervals. The only way to get the iron going again is switching off the power (and takes a few attempts). I have to keep doing this a few times during an ironing session of say a hour. Very annoying. Does anyone know why this is the sase and how to resolve it permanently?
- The TurboPro FV5648 has a vertical steam function so you can rid hanging garments of any wrinkles.
- It includes a spray function to get rid of stubborn creases on delicate fabrics.
- The iron has a precision tip which lets you iron around all the nooks and crannies of your garments.
- It has an anti-drip feature so you don’t have to worry about water leaking and staining your clothes.
- You can put this iron on eco mode - helping save the planet and your power bill.
- The iron has an auto-shut off feature, providing optimal safety for you and others in your household.
- It includes an integrated anti-scale function, making for easy cleaning.
- Continuous steam output produces quick results.
- 2400 watts of power makes the heat-up time quick.
- The iron has a Durilium AirGlide Autoclean technology soleplate which allows for an easy glide and maximum steam distribution.
- Coming to $169, this iron is a reasonable price compared to similar models.
Points of praise:
- Reviewers said this iron was lightweight and easy to use.
- Ironers noted that this iron glides well over a variety of fabrics.
- The quick heat up time of the Turbo Pro FV5648 was praised by reviewers.
|Category||Irons & Steam Generators|
|Features||Anti-Drip, Auto Shut Off, Vertical Steam and Water Spray|
|Colour / Finish||Blue, Black|
|Steam Output||50 g/min|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 year(s)|
Visit official website
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.