Tefal TurboPro FV5648

Tefal TurboPro FV5648

Pros

• Quick heat up time

• Irons different fabrics effectively

• Easy to use

4.3

• Product is used
  • Safety
Anne

Anne

nice iron!

This iron is easy to use and it heats up quickly so you don't have to wait long. It irons different fabrics really well and glides over the surface smoothly and easily. It's safe so you don't burn yourself or your clothes.

Rohan

Rohan

Excellent condition

The steam technology is absolutely great. Does not over heat and is extremely light weight. Amazing settings for different fabrics and takes up less electricity. the cup of the iron is also very handy

Purchased in September 2019.

Daisy

DaisySouth East Queensland, QLD

Good iron but heavy

This is certainly a good iron and does an excellent job. The only thing I would suggest is to check that you're happy with the weight as I found it to be heavy to use. I also found that the turbo boost button under the handle made it a little uncomfortable for me to hold, but this may be different for other users. It doesn't take long to heat up though, and is certainly effective.

Purchased in June 2019 at JB Hi-Fi.

Irons & Steam Generators

Find out how Tefal TurboPro FV5648 compares to other Irons & Steam Generators

LachlanSTT

LachlanSTTRockhampton City

Excellent Iron

I use my iron a lot more than most people, almost daily, because I make garments and quilts. I've gone through a lot of irons and I know that there are big differences between them. The most expensive ones aren't always the best.But it's an excellent piece of iron.This iron is very safe

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Dechen

Dechen

This is perfect, I can't leave without it :)

it works well. and the price is reasonable too. My mom loves it. I am loving it and i am happy with my invested. I would recommend it to a friend. Even my aunt want it too:) She came home and used it once and she was said its very nice.

Date PurchasedSept 2018
Callum

CallumSouth West, WA

Absolutely awesome

I brought myself one because I didn't have one. Fancy that! An 18 year old doing his own laundry and ironing, so it doesn't have lines through my outfits.. Best purchase I ever ever brought, definitely recommending this to my family and friends. Can't wait till they see me doing my own ironing lol.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
GourmetEngPerth

GourmetEngPerthPerth

A Very Good Iron With Some Flaws

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Niko T

Niko TGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It's no Iron Mike, but man this thing punches through those creases

debdenplace

debdenplaceAU

Great performance punches above its weight

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Review collected in partnership with Tefal

Irons & Steam Generators

Find out how Tefal TurboPro FV5648 compares to other Irons & Steam Generators

RegentsRobbo

RegentsRobboKambah 2902, ACT

Performance wise the best iron I've ever used... let down by small 1.8m cord

ramasked

I own an FV5648 which I bought a few years back. In the last few months, while using the iron, the red pilot lamp starts flashing and the iron stops heating. This happens annoyingly at very regular intervals. The only way to get the iron going again is switching off the power (and takes a few attempts). I have to keep doing this a few times during an ironing session of say a hour. Very annoying. Does anyone know why this is the sase and how to resolve it permanently?

Sharon S.
Sharon S.

Either yourv ran out of water in the tank or it might need descaling

ram

plenty of water in the tank; not sure about the descaling bit; the iron hasn't been used much after it was de-scaled previously; just wondering if it could be any other reason; hoping a tefal rep will be see this and respond

Get an answer from our members and Tefal representatives

Features:

• The TurboPro FV5648 has a vertical steam function so you can rid hanging garments of any wrinkles.
  • It includes a spray function to get rid of stubborn creases on delicate fabrics.
  • The iron has a precision tip which lets you iron around all the nooks and crannies of your garments.
  • It has an anti-drip feature so you don’t have to worry about water leaking and staining your clothes.
  • You can put this iron on eco mode - helping save the planet and your power bill.
  • The iron has an auto-shut off feature, providing optimal safety for you and others in your household.
  • It includes an integrated anti-scale function, making for easy cleaning.
  • Continuous steam output produces quick results.
  • 2400 watts of power makes the heat-up time quick.
  • The iron has a Durilium AirGlide Autoclean technology soleplate which allows for an easy glide and maximum steam distribution.
  • Coming to $169, this iron is a reasonable price compared to similar models.

Points of praise:

• Reviewers said this iron was lightweight and easy to use.
  • Ironers noted that this iron glides well over a variety of fabrics.
  • The quick heat up time of the Turbo Pro FV5648 was praised by reviewers.
CategoryIrons & Steam Generators