Tefal Ultraglide FV4042

Tefal Ultraglide FV4042

MPN: FV4042
See the Best Irons & Steam Generators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Tefal

• Product is used
  • Safety
HaroldSuccess

This Iron is hopeless

I bought this Teflon ultraglide FV4042 on the 17/10/2020 from The Good Guys Cockburn WA.
Stopped working tonight. Water leaks and safety light appears. I have school uniforms and work clothes to iron. No bloody iron now.
PLEASE DO NOT BUY THIS IRON. Staff at the good guys have no clues regarding products they sell. Totally opposite to what they described about this Iron

Purchased in October 2020 at The Good Guys for $67.85.

Harold

Hopefully I get a credit when I return this crap so I can buy another brand

Carolyn B
Carolyn BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible Design

Between the spray trigger on the inside of the handle and the cord coming up the middle of the back area of the handle, there is difficulty getting any grip on the handle at all. Also water constantly drips onto the clothes when the tank is filled during the steam operation, their solution is to wait a few seconds between iron swipes, as if anyone has time to do that. Took it back as soon as I could for a refund.

Purchased in February 2020 at The Good Guys for $70.00.

Grrrr
GrrrrSouth East Queensland, QLD

Tefal Aqua Speed 5325 IRON

This b l o o d y iron. I payed top price for this iron. All it’s done is spit crap out of the iron face and stain/damage favourite clothes since the day I bought it. I’m so fed up with it. Despite always using demineralised and purified water from the getgo it has failed to perform. It’s just ruined another white shirt on me by staining it with crap right on the upper front of the shirt. Moreover, it’s either very, very hot or it’s very, very cold. Would never recommend this brand.

Purchased in July 2017.

BelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is not a good iron

Problems with this iron are that the cord keeps tangling, it spits water all the time, the cover where you put water in the iron is hard to open, the iron sticks to clothes and the water spray button is in such a stupid spot that you can't help but press it as you use the iron, leading to even more water everywhere. I think these problems are design flaws, so I wouldn't recommend the iron to anyone. Actually I wouldn't recommend Tefal to anyone either after this experience.

Date PurchasedSept 2017