Tefal Ultraglide FV4042

Tefal Ultraglide FV4042

MPN: FV4042
See the Best Irons & Steam Generators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Tefal

• Product is used
  • Safety
Andrew
AndrewDarling Downs, QLD

Tefal Ultraglide Iron

I had no idea that this iron that was relatively inexpensive could be so good. I have been so used to inferior irons. It is light and easy to use on all fabrics I have tried it on. It is mind boggling the choices out there so it was handy that the salesman at the Good Guys was there to assist.

Purchased in February 2020 at The Good Guys.

ShaeSouth Australia

Easy to use and heats up quickly

I love this iron. It's easy to use, does a great job, heats up quickly and produces a good amount of steam once you move up from the cool iron setting. On the high steam setting (cotton) it does go through water fairly quickly but that's to be expected for the amount of steam that it produces. I also love that I can add extra steam when needed with a well placed button.

Date PurchasedSept 2018
Zenina
ZeninaSydney

Love this iron! Can't live without it

This iron has saved the day many times. It is high quality, affordable, and will guarantee you a long life.

Thank you Tefal for helping me sort my business attire out, and for ensuring that my clothes are ironed well and to a high standard.

Only negatives would be that the water sometimes leaks a tiny bit, so watch out for this!

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Gammo
GammoCarlton

Easy to use, durable, consistent

Fairly smooth iron, steam is consistent and so is the heat. Easy to hold and has some decent weight on it. Been using the product for 2 years and still happy with it as there hasn't been any issue. If you doesn't like heavy iron then this is not for you. Otherwise, it's recommended.

Date PurchasedJune 2016
Irons & Steam Generators

Find out how Tefal Ultraglide FV4042 compares to other Irons & Steam Generators

Rach P
Rach P

Handy Household Essential

This iron heats up so quickly that I don’t even have to walk away while it does! Once it heats up, it’s the perfect temperature!
The steam features are excellent and the iron in general is really safe and easy to use. Doesn’t leave any marks on my clothing either :)

Date PurchasedDec 2017