Teka TFLW10

Teka TFLW10 Questions & Answers

VerifiedMPNs:TEK-TFLW10 and TFLW10
Kholood P.

can I get someone to install the machine properly pls?

Kholood P.

is there any installer person can come to my address to install my machine properly ?

Kholood P.

G morning where can I find person to install my Teka washing machine in Sydney can I get a telephone no for the installer pls

Josimo
Josimo

Is this machine ok to use for smaller loads?

Andrea ..

Hi, where I can find the energy consumption for EACH programme of my TEKA TFL10D70.

Thanks you

Andy

Teka   DM

Hi Andy, we can request energy consumption details for programs from the factory. The energy rating for the MEPS (star rating) is based on the most commonly used program, so there will be programs available that use less energy and also more energy than that. Is there a program in particular you are interested in?

Andrea ..

The programmes that we are interested in are:

Colours
Mix
Drier only

Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.

Teka TFLW10
Needing a door lock for this machine please. Where can I purchase one

Teka   DM

Hi Rebecca, please contact our customer care team who can assist you with this spare part. 1300 11 4357. Or alternatively you can email our parts team at parts@residentiagroup.com.au with your request. Thanks!

Gee
Gee

Hi where are teka front loaders made? In pparticular the 10kg tflw10.

SDJ.
SDJ.

Im sorry I dont know. I bought this from appliance online. Maybe they know.

Teka   DM

Hi Gee, Teka's whitegoods are manufactured in a number of factories across Turkey, Poland and China. This particular washing machine is made in China.

Get an answer from our members and Teka representatives