Teka TFLW10

Listing monitored by Teka

4 questions from our users

Josimo
Josimoasked

Is this machine ok to use for smaller loads?

Andrea ..asked

Hi, where I can find the energy consumption for EACH programme of my TEKA TFL10D70.

Thanks you

Andy

Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.asked

Teka TFLW10
Needing a door lock for this machine please. Where can I purchase one

Residentia Group SupportTekaSend a private message

Hi Rebecca, please contact our customer care team who can assist you with this spare part. 1300 11 4357. Or alternatively you can email our parts team at parts@residentiagroup.com.au with your request. Thanks!

Gee
Geeasked

Hi where are teka front loaders made? In pparticular the 10kg tflw10.

SDJ.
SDJ.

Im sorry I dont know. I bought this from appliance online. Maybe they know.

Residentia Group SupportTekaSend a private message

Hi Gee, Teka's whitegoods are manufactured in a number of factories across Turkey, Poland and China. This particular washing machine is made in China.

Get an answer from our members and Teka representatives

Other Front Loading Washing Machines

See all Front Loading Washing Machines

Extra Information

Other Front Loading Washing Machines

Haier HWF75AW Series
Bosch Serie 8 Front Load Washing Machines
Fisher & Paykel QuickSmart Front Loader
Euromaid WM5 / WM7
Electrolux SensorWash EWF9043BDWA (9kg)
See all Front Loading Washing Machines