Teka TFLW75

Teka TFLW75

MPN: TEK-TFLW75

How to buy the best washing machine

Read now

4.2

Sue P.

Sue P.South East Queensland, QLD

No after sales service

Bought this machine just over 2 years ago and it worked well. However the glass door for no apparent reason cracked and fell out, rendering the machine useless, Have contacted the Residentia Group who are responsible for parts for this machine. It is not under warranty and they were unable to provide suggestions on parts to fix the machine, they gave me a number for the part which does not seem to correspond to anything. So after sales service is deplorable, I think they just expect you to buy a new machine as it cannot be fixed, because of this I would not recommend this make of product.

Purchased in July 2017 for A$750.00.

Noise Level
Dub J

Dub JVictoria

Great machine. Hasn't missed a beat.

I've had this machine for over 2 years (2 kids under 3) and it hasn't missed a beat. It gets used almost every day. The machine feels solid and well built. Great value for money. I have nothing bad to say about it. Will be looking for this brand again

Purchased in October 2017 at Appliances Online.

Noise Level
Residentia Group SupportTeka

Hi Dub, I am so glad to hear the whole family gets use out of our washing machine and its still going strong. Thank you so much for leaving a review.
-The Teka Care team

Olivia

Olivia

Awesome Washing machine- great value

Probably the best washing machine we've owned. Quiet, fast, great washing results. Price was very competitive against major brands. 2 year warranty so good peace of mind. Also purchased the matching heat pump dryer and have been wrapped with that too. Apparently Teka is one of Europes largest appliance brands but new to Australia.

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Front Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Teka TFLW75 compares to other Front Loading Washing Machines

joel

joelAdelaide

Washes well and not faulty.

I purchased this unit in frustration of having a 'brand name' that doesn't work. I have spoken to Teka Australia before purchasing and they have assured me of the quality of this product and reliability and their customer cure policies. So far I have been happy with the washing of the machine and happy without faults. I ended up purchasing the matching heat pump dryer after because I liked the design of the matching pair.

Also, I didn't know until after I purchased it but on my smaller loads of washing I can add clothes during the cycle as long as the water level is low this has been really useful!

Date PurchasedJul 2016
hengeo

hengeoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Reliability

Washes really well, workability is brilliant, quick wash option is great. Washing machine does not make much noise either. Replaced a 1 year old LG machine which was useless and needed constant repair. This machine washes all the clothes well which for me was important because my previous machine could not! Also have the matching dryer and that works well too and looks perfect to match in the laundry.

chinaplate1954Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Product

Anna

Annaasked

My new Teka washer/dryer has a very strong nasty chemical-like smell when in the wash cycle- please tell me how to fix this! I’ve done 4 loads and the smell is still very strong.

Residentia Group SupportTeka

Hi Anna, I'm sorry to hear of this issue- it's one we've never come across before. Hopefully this is resolved itself for you by now? If not please get in contact with our after sales service team on 1300 11 4357. Perhaps this relates to the detergent being used?

frank

frankasked

Detergent drawer does not seem to open far enough when under bench, any solution?

chinaplate1954

Gosh Frank I'm not sure why not, is the Machine reset too far under the bench. I have had a look at other front loaders and the other detergent dispensers appear to come out about the same distance as mine. Measure yours and make sure your dispenser is not a faulty one, if not make sure you don't have it reset too far under the the bench going too far towards the back of the wall. Other than these issues I have no idea why you would have a problem with it, I hope this helps.

Mrs Smith

You have it pushed too far?. Look into moving it forwards.

Mrs Smith

You have it pushed too far?. Look into moving it forwards.

Get an answer from our members and Teka representatives

CategoryFront Loading Washing Machines