Teka THPD70

Teka THPD70

MPN: TEK-THPD70

Clothes Dryers Buying Guide

A reliable tumble dryer can give you clean, dry clothes - and fast. Whether you decide on a heat pump, condenser or vented dryer, a washer dryer combo, or no dryer at all, this guide can help.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Matthew M

Matthew MNorth Parramatta

Stopped working in less than five years. Excellent after-sales support.

Purchased in April 2016 at Masters .

John C

John CSydney, NSW

Love it!

With a large family it is hard to keep up with all the washing and drying! Our Teka heat pump dryer is amazing and we are very happy with it! It is cheap to run and does an amazing job at drying when our washing line is just full and of course during the wet weather! Our machine runs several times a week and does not skip a beat!

Residentia Group SupportTeka

Thanks for your feedback John! Our heat pump dryer is one of our most popular laundry appliances. 6 star energy rating and no condensation in your laundry! Thanks for leaving your review!

happy customer

happy customerSydney, NSW

Great for the Family and Wallet

I use my TEKA heat pump dryer multiple times a day. It has a great energy rating and performs amazingly. It has various settings for me to choose from and a great display showing me how long there is to go on the cycle. I would highly recommend.

Purchased in December 2017.

Residentia Group SupportTeka

Hi Happy Customer and thank-you for taking the time to leave a review. Greatly appreciated!

Tracy

TracyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great product

Easy to use. I haven't had any problems with any types of clothing. Surprised at how good the quality is for the price. I would definitely this brand again A

Purchased in March 2018 at Bargains Online for $1,000.00.

Residentia Group SupportTeka

Hi Tracy, thanks for your feedback and glad to hear that you're loving your TEKA Heat Pump Dryer!

Ricky

RickySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Dryer!!

Was a bit worried as we were looking at the bosch series 8, but could not justify the extra cost and this one does the job just fine. Have used it a few times now and its perfect. Will see how it stands up over a few years. But this is one of the few with a 3+2 year warranty.

Purchased in June 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Still going strong

We got the Midea branded version of this. We've had it for 3 years now and haven't had any problems.
The condenser works well. It does not create any humidity.
Just have to remember to clear the secondary lint filter in the bottom hatch every once in a while.
And put the dryer onto high intensity setting so it dries completely.
Been a really solid purchase. No regrets.

Purchased in February 2017 for $1,100.00.

Residentia Group SupportTeka

Thanks Dyls, we appreciate you taking the time to leave to leave your feedback.

Not Too Happy

Not Too HappySydney, NSW

Happy we spent a little extra on a heat-pump machine.

We have had it for ~3 years now I guess. It has been really good to us. Fantastic in an apartment, Does not create its own weather like the normal tumble driers. Would buy it again.

Purchased at Appliances Online for $1,299.00.

Stephen

StephenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing

Bought this dryer for my wife. Used this most of the time specially during winter/rainy season. It is very cost effective. We didn’t see significant increase in our electricity bill.

Purchased in August 2018.

Donna

DonnaPyrmont

Best appliance I have ever purchased

This heat pump clothes dryer is fantastic. This machine is at the lower price point for heat pump driers so I was a bit skeptical. Our laundry is tiny and does not have a window. This condenser dryer is brilliant leaves our unit completely dry, not hot air or steam at all. Dries huge loads in record time. I could put a tiny load in for 60 mins and it will automatically stop in 35mins because its senses that the clothes are dry. I can put a huge load on for 60 mins and it will add 15mins after it senses that the load is still damp. Excellent!

Date PurchasedJune 2018

Amy

AmyMelbourne

Replaced my Miele

Date PurchasedMay 2018
pdjones

pdjonesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love it

We bought this dryer to replace the Electrolux vented dryer that developed a fault. We’d hardly used it as it was expensive to use. The Teka is amazing. It uses about a quarter of the power of the one it replaces. I just love it. You do have to clean 2 lint filters and empty a water tank each load, but it’s worth it. Just hope it’s more reliable than the Electrolux.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
David

DavidBrisbane

Great price for a super energy efficient dryer

This is a very low power dryer that saves money. Although it takes a little bit longer per cycle than a couple conventional dryer it is well worth it!

Although traditionally more expensive I managed to get it for a great price by using price beat with appliances online and am confident it will pay for itself once a few years.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Jacqueline

JacquelineSydney, NSW

Best dryer I have ever owner - Money saver

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Residentia Group SupportTeka

Thanks Jacqueline for taking the time to leave your positive review. We are certainly happy to hear of your positive experience. Thanks again.

Avery29Ryde

After 5 months of using TEKA THPD70

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Residentia Group SupportTeka

Thanks for the updated feedback and pleased to hear that you're still as happy! This is a hero product for us and we are glad you love it as much as we do! Thanks again for taking the time to write!

Heat pump dryer

Love this machine, it's nice and quiet. Doesn't heat up the room and leave it like entering the rainforest.
Simple to use love it

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Residentia Group SupportTeka

Thanks Nat for the positive feedback and great to hear that you're loving the appliance!

ChellMelbourne

Disappointed! Not really sure if i'm using it properly as the instructions are so bad.

Kapinka

KapinkaBrisbane

Cool laundry but very slow drying

Replaced an electrolux standard model with this heat pump model, may be cheaper to run but takes so long for the clothes to dry, not really happy, would not purchase again. I would question if it actually is cheaper to run as it runs for so much longer than the conventional one. No steamy laundry so that's a plus, maybe I'll just vent a normal one next time.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Peter.M.O.

Peter.M.O.Sydney, NSW

Time will tell

Date PurchasedJune 2017
ben mun

ben munSouth East Queensland, QLD

i love it

i bought my heat pump dryer from masters as well,,a good price as masters are closing down,i don't really have any complaints as yet,i worked out my own drying cycle,so clothes are dried all the time,i didn't want a dryer because of power usage but the heat pump is a lot less power eater,i use it a bit and didn't notice any difference with my power bill,i d recommend them

Date PurchasedSept 2016
Residentia Group SupportTeka

Hi Ben, Thanks for your review and great to hear that you you're enjoying our Heat Pump Dryer. Thank-you again.