Teka THPD70

Teka THPD70

MPN: TEK-THPD70

See the Best Heat Pump Clothes Dryers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Stephen

StephenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing

Bought this dryer for my wife. Used this most of the time specially during winter/rainy season. It is very cost effective. We didn’t see significant increase in our electricity bill.

Purchased in August 2018.

Noise Level

Donna

DonnaPyrmont

Best appliance I have ever purchased

This heat pump clothes dryer is fantastic. This machine is at the lower price point for heat pump driers so I was a bit skeptical. Our laundry is tiny and does not have a window. This condenser dryer is brilliant leaves our unit completely dry, not hot air or steam at all. Dries huge loads in record time. I could put a tiny load in for 60 mins and it will automatically stop in 35mins because its senses that the clothes are dry. I can put a huge load on for 60 mins and it will add 15mins after it senses that the load is still damp. Excellent!

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Amy

AmyMelbourne

Replaced my Miele

Date PurchasedMay 2018
pdjones

pdjonesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love it

We bought this dryer to replace the Electrolux vented dryer that developed a fault. We’d hardly used it as it was expensive to use. The Teka is amazing. It uses about a quarter of the power of the one it replaces. I just love it. You do have to clean 2 lint filters and empty a water tank each load, but it’s worth it. Just hope it’s more reliable than the Electrolux.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

David

DavidBrisbane

Great price for a super energy efficient dryer

This is a very low power dryer that saves money. Although it takes a little bit longer per cycle than a couple conventional dryer it is well worth it!

Although traditionally more expensive I managed to get it for a great price by using price beat with appliances online and am confident it will pay for itself once a few years.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Avery29Ryde

After 5 months of using TEKA THPD70

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Heat pump dryer

Love this machine, it's nice and quiet. Doesn't heat up the room and leave it like entering the rainforest.
Simple to use love it

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Chell

ChellMelbourne

Disappointed! Not really sure if i'm using it properly as the instructions are so bad.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Kapinka

KapinkaBrisbane

Cool laundry but very slow drying

Replaced an electrolux standard model with this heat pump model, may be cheaper to run but takes so long for the clothes to dry, not really happy, would not purchase again. I would question if it actually is cheaper to run as it runs for so much longer than the conventional one. No steamy laundry so that's a plus, maybe I'll just vent a normal one next time.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Peter Ossanna

Peter OssannaSydney

Time will tell

Date PurchasedJun 2017

ben mun

ben munSouth East Queensland, QLD

i love it

i bought my heat pump dryer from masters as well,,a good price as masters are closing down,i don't really have any complaints as yet,i worked out my own drying cycle,so clothes are dried all the time,i didn't want a dryer because of power usage but the heat pump is a lot less power eater,i use it a bit and didn't notice any difference with my power bill,i d recommend them

Date PurchasedSep 2016