Teka THPD70

9 questions from our users

Anthony

Anthonyasked

Hi Team

I'm looking for information on how to connect the hose to drain the water from the catchment tray.

Are there any instructions on how to do this

Sam
Sam

I rang the support centre, and the emailed me the updated instruction manual which tells you how. You may find updated manual knline.

Gazevsasked

Hi. Does the Teka thpd70 come with stacking tray and drain hose for condensate discharge into drain? If not price and availability for these please. Thanks.

Stephen

It doesn’t have the stacking tray. With regards to condensate discharge it has like a pullout compartment where the condensate goes. Then you just have to empty it.

Gazevs

Thanks. Most have a hose you can use to empty water directly into the drain so you don't need to empty the tank.

min015

Mine came with a hose but I can’t figure out for the life of me where to attach it on the back of the machine (and I’d like to think hubbie and I aren’t too thick). It’s not in the instruction manual either, nor mentioned as a part in the parts list

Gazevsasked

Where are these made? Trying to avoid China. Thanks.

Stephen

Germany according to my research

Gazevs

I've looked everywhere and couldn't see it, but I did note they do manufacture in China. Thanks.

jagster
jagster

According to Appliances online they are out of China.... Swedish brand, shame the Swedes don't manufacture them.

Ash

Ashasked

Hi.
Can you please advise if the dryer can fit on top of a Teka washer?

Stephen

Im sorry can’t advise you on that one first my washer has a different brand with my dryer, second my dryer is placed beside my washer not on top

min015asked

Does anyone know what the hose that comes with it is for and how to use/install the hose?

Gazevs

Probably to discharge condensate (water) from the drying process directly into the drain, typically the same drain used by the washing machine, rather than into the water tank.

min015

Yeah I assume so, but i can’t see anywhere to connect it to the back of the machine

SOS P.

SOS P.asked

Can someone tell me if the depth off 622mm includes the door?

lidsi

lidsiasked

Where can I find out what flashing light symbols mean? It is not covered in the manual. Nor does it explain how to clean the heat coil.

David S.

David S.asked

I have a top of the range Bosch which is great except for no reverse tumble, so it's terrible for sheets. How is the Teka THPD70 at drying sheets, can I just chuck them in and forget about them?

Fahad Siddiqui

Fahad Siddiquiasked

how much did you end up paying?

ben mun
ben mun

$954, masters were closing down sale,i bought it for an excellent price,i have used it a lot and find it is cheaper to use and does the same as the 1,s that use a lot of electricity

Get an answer from our members and Teka representatives