Tekitin Technology

Tekitin Technology

Listing monitored by Tekitin Technology

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (80)

Great team to buy from

Purchased the Satechi Mac Mini hub keyboard and mouse just before NSW went into lockdown. Everything was well packaged and arrived in good condition. Would highly recommend the Satechi hub the aluminium uni body matches the Mac Mini M1 perfectly

Excellent Customer Service from Chris

I mistakenly ordered a Mac "magic keyboard" cover, thinking it would fit my Ipad Pro "magic keyboard" (as being new to the Apple ecosystem, I hadn't realised both keyboards have exactly the same name). Chris went out of his way to help me rectify by this, by taking measurements of both keyboards, before offering a full refund - so I'm really impressed by the customer service and will be ordering again

Wullymac
WullymacMid North Coast, NSW

Customer Service done right!

Fast shipping, product exactly as described. Great communication and even a partial refund when one of my ordered products was out of stock and delayed.
Will definitely return for more!

Find out how Tekitin Technology compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

This Online shop of Chris and Matt is Highly recommended. Definitely, I will buy again with them.

First of all, the owner of this shop has great customer service and will keep communicating until you received your order. Although my order went for a long delay which is not their fault, I am still very happy because of the high quality of their products and also for the assistance they provided to locate my order from the courier that causes a delay. I will highly recommend this shop to anyone.

Monika G.
Monika G.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Paperlike Screen Protector

Very happy with the service, great communication and delivery. Purchase arrived very quickly and in top condition.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
L D Tread
L D TreadGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic customer service, pricing & delivery

Was looking for Osmo products and came across Tekitin Technology they had the lowest prices and were competitive. Once ordered I picked the wrong delivery method, I emailed them directly and got a call from Matt who was super nice and helped me with my delivery and followed up with an email. I've since ordered again and as always best prices and quick delivery which I could track

Very good quality

Ordered a cable for my IPad 4 and the lead is excellent quality.
Because my original lead had broken I ordered it to be delivered express post.
After a couple of days I noticed it had not been despatched and found that the item had not been picked and expedited. I was credited the express freight charge. The lead was sent then by express freight but with no freight charge due to the delay. It was just over a week before I received the lead which was annoying because it was to replace a broken lead.
I found the company friendly and helpful and would use them again if required.

Great Services!!

I purchased Satechi X1 Slim Wireless Keyboard and had a little problem which is not their fault. Matt and Chris were super helpful and organised a replacement immediately. They have a good range of products and easy to order. Would use Tekitin Technology again and recommend to my friends. Thanks Matt and Chris!

Andrew
AndrewGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

great service

great experience ordering through tekitin, very easy to find what I was after and was very happy with how promptly it was delivered. i love my rain design mstand

Susie A
Susie AGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love my new stand

I have always had a great experience ordering anything for Tekitin. Always comes as quickly as possible, well packaged and communication is really clear. Love my latest Twelve South Curve for Macbook stand. Stylish and better for my posture. And looks great! I had some other questions, and the customer service person was super helpful. Highly recommended!!

Ricardo
RicardoSydney Surrounds, NSW

Good place to buy gear

Good website, easy to order online from a good range in their online catalogue and fast delivery of a good quality product.

Would use Tekitin Technology again.

Great service!

Our first time using this website was an absolute pleasure! Great product and customer service and their communication was excellent!

Jacquie
JacquiePerth, WA

Excellent products

My partner and I have ordered 2 x Satechi Bluetooth mouse and 2 x Satechi X1 Slim Wireless Keyboards. The keyboards were out of stock at the time but were shipped straight away when they came back in stock and arrived in perfect condition. Both keyboard and mouse work smoothly and effortlessly and we highly recommend these products.
Graham and Jacquie

CSQB
CSQB

Very satisfied with my purchase. The order process was quick and the item arrived earlier than expected. I would definitely order again.

Ken C.
Ken C.

The product I ordered arrived within a few days and works a treat, very happy with the service and would use again

Read more reviews - page 2