Tekitin Technology

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (50)
Bruce R.

Bruce R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best addition to my Anki Overdrive

Product works well and the jump is very successful. Very easy to find on line and was the best price available to me. Arrived very quickly and loved it. Great quality

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Cozmo is the best toy ever!

Cozmo the robot is adorable, user friendly and genuinely hours of fun. Kindly delivered to our door personally by Matt last night so he would arrive in time for our son's birthday. Wonderful experience. Highly recommended.

Product PurchasedCozmo
Hoender

Hoender

Quality

I am very happy with my Belkin charge dock for Apple Watch & iPhone. It looks stylish, is compact and works well, high quality. It was easy to use the website and my package arrived quickly. Very happy.

Find out how Tekitin Technology compares to other Online Shops

Amazing service, quick delivery and very happy with quality.

Needed a 2m charger before the weekend and did not think it would arrive in time - so happily surprised it came in time. Great service and the product range was amazing

Warranty Claim MadeNo

New iPhone case - great customer service!

Tekitin’s range of cases is great, there are so many good ones to pick from. Got the Stardust Casemate for iPhone 11, I love it. Couldn’t find it cheaper anywhere else, and they offered free delivery! Communication was prompt and my order arrived quickly. Thanks a lot Tekitin, I’ll be back for more goodies soon :)

Michael Lamont

Michael LamontChifley 2606, ACT

Fantastic service and a great company to deal with!

I have purchased a few things from Tekitin over the years and have always found them to be quick and efficient. WIth my last order which I placed on a Thursday, Matt called me on the Friday to let me know there may be a delay with the order due to issues with the supplier and given the current circumstances, I was not surprised. It was great that they called me to let me know. Then low and behold, it arrived on the Monday. Absolutely fantastic. Not may companies take the time to call you to let you know there may be a delay - the went above and beyond. Thanks!

Paula

Paula

Tidier office space

I ordered a hub for my computer from this store and I’m so happy with the product. Everything from how easy it was to order, the customer service and fast delivery was faultless. Will definitely recommend this store.

Gabriella

Gabriella

Fantastic Product and even better service!

I recently purchased a tempered glass screen protector. I was able to find the product at the best available price and was able to navigate through the website and checkout very easily. The staff were very friendly and answered all questions effectively and efficiently. Free delivery was extremely quick even through the current pandemic. I would definitely purchase from Tekitin again!

Michelle

MichelleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent quality & fast delivery

Brought the Moshi USB-C to display port 5k cable. Needed a good quality USB c to D lead as mine failed & was sending the wrong resolution to my monitor. Fixed straight away with the Tekitin cable. Delivery was super quick & efficient even with the delays of Aus Post! Thanks Matt & Chris

Find out how Tekitin Technology compares to other Online Shops

Excellent will definitely purchase again!!!

Excellent customer service... genuine prices at the best price you'll find. Website is very user friendly and we're very happy with our Lifeproof cases. And even with the current postage delays both orders arrived so quickly. Thankyou!

Product PurchasedLifeproof Phone Cases

Great product, great price, great service during pandemic

Best Price on the exact product I needed. I've used Tech 21 cases before and they are the best. Easy purchase and good service. I bought this during the pandemic and delivery was quick and easy.

Product Purchasedphone case
Marcelle

MarcelleSydney, NSW

Samsung S10 Case

Live chat was very helpful to find the case I wanted for my new Samsung phone. The case is perfect and I really appreciated the speedy delivery during these difficult times. Will order again when my partner upgrades.

Outstanding customer service

To the management of TEKITIN, thank you for your support. Your knowledge of products available was second to none and customer service was exceptional. Will definitely be purchasing from you again.

Tekitin - Good management under COVID19 restrictions

Received a Twelvesouth Curve in good order even with COVID19 challenges introducing AusPost delay . Matt at Tekitin was prompt in his attention to the delay, boosting my confidence that all was in order. And it was! Good job

Product PurchasedTwelveSouth Curve
Mia

MiaSydney, NSW

Ordered and received within 24 hours!!

I bought a tough case for my iPhone 11 this morning and just received it! Can’t believe how easy and quick it was to go from a thought, to having the case on my phone and in my hand... mind blown! Other online stores can learn a thing or two from these guys!

Thanks team, keep up the impressive work and good luck with it all.

Great service great product

I ordered a screen protector from Tekitin Technology, it came within a matter of days and was easy to apply thanks to the guide that came with the item. I was happy with the purchase, the service and product itself were both excellent, and the price very affordable.

Product PurchasediPhone XR Screen Protector
Patrick

PatrickSydney, NSW

Great product at a great price, couldn't have asked for more!

I ordered an iPhone 11 Pro phone case and a screen protector. The purchase was smooth and the delivery was fast! will definitely be shopping here for my tech goodies in the future :)

Michael

MichaelCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Quick postage and thank u very much

Was happy with it all and they were responsive to my messages via Facebook and gave me the tracking etc and was happy to have the product available too thanks

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 11

Perfect item

Ordered a wireless charge for my iphone and a cover and it was easy very easy to navigate the site to find them. products came within 2 days so im pretty stoked about that. great pricing too!

Simone

SimoneSydney, NSW

Great service - they went the extra mile!

I was in urgent need of a few items, the team went above and beyond to arrange a same day delivery for me! I was very impressed and will be back to order again for sure. Thanks so much.