Tekitin Technology

Tekitin Technology

Listing monitored by Tekitin Technology

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (97)

Brett
BrettSydney, NSW

Hassle-Free Service

I ordered a Satechi Aluminium Mouse Pad which was delivered quickly, even during the pandemic - excellent work from the team at Tekitin!

Product PurchasedSatechi Aluminium Mouse Pad
Peter
PeterSydney, NSW

Prompt delivery, good communication

I ordered a USB hub from Tekitin which was delivered promptly and with excellent communication from Matt and the Tekitin team.

Jani
JaniGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Service, Shipping and Products

- the store is straightforward with competitive pricing compared to most tech stores. I purchased Nomad goods.
- After placing my order Matt contacted me to advise one out of the two options was out of stock and presented me with options.
- I elected to keep the order and Matt managed to get an item shipped from Sydney to Melbourne during COVID restrictions via Express Post within 3 business days. I was shocked!

Cheers for the excellent service and shipping quality. Would shop here again, no doubt.

Great product - very happy

I purchased a screen protector for my laptop - I am so glad I did because now I don't have to worry about my screen being damaged/scratched. Great quality product

Keyboard protector

After searching the web I found this Australia site that had the perfect item for me. I had contacted them via email for advice re the cover to see if it was the right one and they got back to me within a day. The product was great the Custer service was brilliant. The price was also comparable and I thought I’d give them a go. Then I received a really lovely personal email advising me that due to COVID the item maybe delayed. As it turns out it wasn’t but I’ve never bought a product from a company that has the decency to make contact to advise pending delay. I will be purchasing from TEKITIN TECH again.

Chrissie
ChrissieSydney

Mixed feeling

Ordering and shipping was simple. Keyboard protector was as described. However the packaging (box and seal) was open on arrival. Not sure if it had been used? Returned? Disappointing, it have to clean a new product - and something that’s “handsy”.

Susan A.
Susan A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best Customer Service, support and product range!

Terrific range of products. Ever though stock was sold out of item I wanted, they emailed me and offered help with similar items. Best customer support - can't rate them highly enough.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Chrisso
Chrisso

Above and beyond!

A very satisfied customer and as a consequence reordered the same product and a new cable. Excellent to say the least!

Product PurchasedBelkin 20w wall charger and cable
Ben
BenCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great service even during a pandemic.

Great product great service no hiding behind c19 just getting on with great service. Well done Tekitin a pleasure to purchase online with you.

Lynne
LynneSydney, NSW

Great product & service

I bought some keyboard protectors for my computer and external keyboard. Great quality and the package arrived quickly, and with an unexpected and much appreciated gift of a handy little stand for my mobile. Thanks!

Nick Kaine
Nick KaineSydney, NSW

Great Service, will be using again

Got my package incredibly quickly, as i reached out to tekitin asking for an urgent delivery due to new staff starting. The team went above and beyond for me getting me to get my package, well done team. Definitely will be using again

Product PurchasedSatechi Aluminum Wired USB Keyboard ST-AMWK
Aden M.
Aden M.South East Queensland, QLD

Great buy

Great price, high quality product, timely delivery and good communication.
Honestly that is all you want and need and when you receive it is a pleasure.

Find out how Tekitin Technology compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Great service, surprisingly quick to solve issue

I purchased the wrong case but they were very quick to send me new one and took back the wrong one. Great service.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

These guys clearly go above and beyond for their customers, delivered and made sure it was taken inside.

Very easy to Navigate the store! And am extremely satisfied with the quality of the product would highly recommend these guys!

Product PurchasedNano leaf
CVY
CVYSydney, NSW

Delivered on time

Purchased a Satechi eco-leather deskmate in brown from Tekitin Technology. Website was easy to navigate and to locate what I wanted. Very happy with the delivery - item was shipped the next day after purchase. I paid a little extra for express delivery (est arrival within 1-3 days) and it arrived on the 3rd day (a Saturday!). The item was packaged well and am happy with the overall quality of the product. Would not hesitate to buy from Tekitin again.