Tekitin Technology

Tekitin Technology (page 2 of 7)

Listing monitored by Tekitin Technology

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (97)

Monika G.
Monika G.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Paperlike Screen Protector

Very happy with the service, great communication and delivery. Purchase arrived very quickly and in top condition.

L D Tread
L D TreadGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic customer service, pricing & delivery

Was looking for Osmo products and came across Tekitin Technology they had the lowest prices and were competitive. Once ordered I picked the wrong delivery method, I emailed them directly and got a call from Matt who was super nice and helped me with my delivery and followed up with an email. I've since ordered again and as always best prices and quick delivery which I could track

Very good quality

Ordered a cable for my IPad 4 and the lead is excellent quality.
Because my original lead had broken I ordered it to be delivered express post.
After a couple of days I noticed it had not been despatched and found that the item had not been picked and expedited. I was credited the express freight charge. The lead was sent then by express freight but with no freight charge due to the delay. It was just over a week before I received the lead which was annoying because it was to replace a broken lead.
I found the company friendly and helpful and would use them again if required.

Great Services!!

I purchased Satechi X1 Slim Wireless Keyboard and had a little problem which is not their fault. Matt and Chris were super helpful and organised a replacement immediately. They have a good range of products and easy to order. Would use Tekitin Technology again and recommend to my friends. Thanks Matt and Chris!

Andrew
AndrewGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

great service

great experience ordering through tekitin, very easy to find what I was after and was very happy with how promptly it was delivered. i love my rain design mstand

Susie A
Susie AGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love my new stand

I have always had a great experience ordering anything for Tekitin. Always comes as quickly as possible, well packaged and communication is really clear. Love my latest Twelve South Curve for Macbook stand. Stylish and better for my posture. And looks great! I had some other questions, and the customer service person was super helpful. Highly recommended!!

Ricardo
RicardoSydney Surrounds, NSW

Good place to buy gear

Good website, easy to order online from a good range in their online catalogue and fast delivery of a good quality product.

Would use Tekitin Technology again.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

Great service!

Our first time using this website was an absolute pleasure! Great product and customer service and their communication was excellent!

Jacquie
JacquiePerth, WA

Excellent products

My partner and I have ordered 2 x Satechi Bluetooth mouse and 2 x Satechi X1 Slim Wireless Keyboards. The keyboards were out of stock at the time but were shipped straight away when they came back in stock and arrived in perfect condition. Both keyboard and mouse work smoothly and effortlessly and we highly recommend these products.
Graham and Jacquie

CSQB
CSQB

Very satisfied with my purchase. The order process was quick and the item arrived earlier than expected. I would definitely order again.

Ken C.
Ken C.

The product I ordered arrived within a few days and works a treat, very happy with the service and would use again

Michael Lamont
Michael LamontChifley 2606, ACT

Absolutely Fantastic

I have been buying items from Tekitin for a while now and am impressed with their service. Chris goes out of his way to ensure that you get an excellent level of service. Nothing is too hard, emails are responded to quickly and advice when you need it is accurate and helpful. I am a bit of a techno nerd and Tekitin provides the goods that I like. I will definitely repeat customer. Thanks Chirs and Matt.

Csabster
CsabsterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I purchased a Satechi Mac Mini Stand Hub but had a question after making payment. I was promptly contacted by phone and the product was delivered very quickly. Great service!

Grace
GraceSydney, NSW

Great

I found it easy to go through your website. Found the product I was looking for in no time and was very happy when I received it. I would nit hesitate to recommend Tekitin to all my friends.

Pabvlo
Pabvlo

Very Happy

They had the keyboard i was unable to find in stock anywhere else at a very good price. Came quickly and in perfect condition. Very happy.

Perfect Experience

Bought a Satechi Mac Mini Stand Hub. Easy transaction. Quick delivery. Perfect customer outcome. Couldn't ask for anything more. One often overlooked detail is that Tekiten did not immediately spam me with emails and messages following the transaction. Well regarded vendor quickly building an extremely good reputation for "just being good".

Great customer service

Got the keyboard super quick, it had minor damage to the rear (a manufacturing defect) not Tekitens fault but they were super helpful and organised a replacement immediately. Great customer service.

Don't look anywhere else! LOVE Tekitin

My husband and I just received our new S21's and were nervous to open them before getting cases and screen protectors. Tekitin had a great range and were very competitively priced. The free shipping from an Australian site was the deciding factor for us as we were excited to receive them quickly. Once ordered, our EFM cases and screen protectors arrived the next day. The whole experience was really smooth and easy and we will definitely shop with Tekitin again. Thanks team!

kojak60
kojak60Brisbane

Great experience.

I was looking for a stand for a tablet & phone and read positive reviews about Satechi Stands. Found that Tekitin Technology had what I was looking for. Not only that they were cheaper, free express post and would get it to me quicker than others. Will I shop here again for any other product, definitely!!
A mate of mine has seen the stand and ordered one himself.

Jonathan
JonathanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great customer service and purchasing experience

Products I was searching for were competitively priced, in stock and also included free delivery. Dispatch of goods was timely and was sent via ExpressPost which was much appreciated. After sales request was responded to and pleasantly resolved (via email) on the same day. I’m very happy to have found another great ‘go to’ place to purchase tech goods from!

Awesome - super happy

Purchased a moshi phone charger, competitive price and awesome service, super quick delivery and no hassles. Will definitely check them out for my future purchases.

Jason1572
Jason1572AU

Great service fast postage and great quality products. Would definitely buy from again and Happy to recommend to any one.

Ethan
Ethan

Excellent Products at the lowest price

Cheaper than Amazon and Delivered quicker

My item arrived quicker than expected and the price was cheaper than ebay and Amazon

Ant
AntPerth, WA

Good products & good supplier

I've bought a few phone cases from Tekitin now for my last couple of phones. Their prices are always good, quick post and no complaints

Tekitin Technology

Great product. The keyboard cover does exactly what I needed. Easy to apply. Good service. Quick delivery. Website easy to navigate.