Tekitin Technology

Tekitin Technology

Listing monitored by Tekitin Technology

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (5)
DJF01
DJF01South East Queensland, QLD

Great Product - with my help to test it could be better

Chrissie
ChrissieSydney

Mixed feeling

Ordering and shipping was simple. Keyboard protector was as described. However the packaging (box and seal) was open on arrival. Not sure if it had been used? Returned? Disappointing, it have to clean a new product - and something that’s “handsy”.

Very good quality

Ordered a cable for my IPad 4 and the lead is excellent quality.
Because my original lead had broken I ordered it to be delivered express post.
After a couple of days I noticed it had not been despatched and found that the item had not been picked and expedited. I was credited the express freight charge. The lead was sent then by express freight but with no freight charge due to the delay. It was just over a week before I received the lead which was annoying because it was to replace a broken lead.
I found the company friendly and helpful and would use them again if required.

Sam
SamHunter Region, NSW

Came on time, no response from cutomer service

Edit: came on time, customer service did not respond to any of my messages. Quote frustrating when you are dealing with birthday gifts but eventually came aroubd on time so not a completely horrible experience

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Tekitin Technology compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Iana
IanaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Customer Service

I recently ordered an otterbox phone cover from Tekitin's website, as their prices were competitive. Unfortunately the particular cover I ordered online became unavailable after I ordered it, and a customer service guy quickly contacted me to offer a refund or a different product at no extra cost. I chose the refund and all was settled within one business day, completely hassle free!
Although I did not get the product I wanted this time, I would shop with them again for their responsive and friendly customer service!

Tobin. O
Tobin. OSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love my screen cover

Ordered a phone cover as it was competitive in price compared to other stores/online retailers. I found the website was very easy to navigate through and choose a product.

I was happy to receive the package within 2 day.

Mat
MatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Appalling Service

Terrible.

Order from this site site at your own risk.
Zero customer service. No reply to email or web chat.
Paid express post, no update.

** update **
Communication received, apology offered in addition an offer to refund of express post fee.

** update II **
Products delivered via regular mail. Company did their best to mitigate situation. Free car charger. Happy customer. 1 star to 3 stars.