Tekitin Technology

Tekitin Technology

Listing monitored by Tekitin Technology

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (3)

Very good quality

Ordered a cable for my IPad 4 and the lead is excellent quality.
Because my original lead had broken I ordered it to be delivered express post.
After a couple of days I noticed it had not been despatched and found that the item had not been picked and expedited. I was credited the express freight charge. The lead was sent then by express freight but with no freight charge due to the delay. It was just over a week before I received the lead which was annoying because it was to replace a broken lead.
I found the company friendly and helpful and would use them again if required.

Sam
SamHunter Region, NSW

Came on time, no response from cutomer service

Edit: came on time, customer service did not respond to any of my messages. Quote frustrating when you are dealing with birthday gifts but eventually came aroubd on time so not a completely horrible experience

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Iana
IanaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Customer Service

I recently ordered an otterbox phone cover from Tekitin's website, as their prices were competitive. Unfortunately the particular cover I ordered online became unavailable after I ordered it, and a customer service guy quickly contacted me to offer a refund or a different product at no extra cost. I chose the refund and all was settled within one business day, completely hassle free!
Although I did not get the product I wanted this time, I would shop with them again for their responsive and friendly customer service!

Tobin. O
Tobin. OSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love my screen cover

Ordered a phone cover as it was competitive in price compared to other stores/online retailers. I found the website was very easy to navigate through and choose a product.

I was happy to receive the package within 2 day.

Electronics & Computing Shops