Listing monitored by Tekitin Technology

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (13)
DJF01
DJF01South East Queensland, QLD

Great Product - with my help to test it could be better

Very good quality

Ordered a cable for my IPad 4 and the lead is excellent quality.
Because my original lead had broken I ordered it to be delivered express post.
After a couple of days I noticed it had not been despatched and found that the item had not been picked and expedited. I was credited the express freight charge. The lead was sent then by express freight but with no freight charge due to the delay. It was just over a week before I received the lead which was annoying because it was to replace a broken lead.
I found the company friendly and helpful and would use them again if required.

TERRIBLE BUYERS BEWARE

Horrible Service. I cant believe they are actually getting away with running a business. Ive had to go to Fair Trading NSW about them. Please be aware when purchasing products from them. Or stay away completely

AlecChu
AlecChuAU

Did not deliver the item

I ordered a Macbook Air case from these guys. Until 3 weeks after the purchase they did not ship the order. After multiple reminders and emails they did not reply. I had to lodge a complaint with Paypal and then they refunded immediately. No apologies or reasons provided. Wasted my 3-4 weeks. Really sly bunch of people, stay away from them for your peace of mind.

Find out how Tekitin Technology compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

No tracking number or dispatch, slow comms

Ordered headphone, no response on chat or facebook or instagram or email. Company needs to be a LOT more swift in responding to customers. Responds only after 20-30 emails and multiple attempts to chat via all media: fb, instagram, email, chat. Phone number needs to be provided for INCREASED CREDIBILITY.

Priya L.
Priya L.

Received response and tracking from tekitin, but only upon numerous emails and attempts to contact. Company offers good product and value for money. but response needs to be a lot more swift and timely.

Very bad

I made the order and money was taken from my account immediately.
After 3 weeks they returned to me saying as they were out of stock.
Have to wait another 3 weeks to get my money back.
Money should not be taken before dispatch of item to customer.
This is not good at all.

KaramGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible Service - Poor communication

No indication whether the item is in stock or not when you order from their website. They will not communicate to you either that the item is not in stock. I followed up with them after a week and they said the colour I have ordered is on back order (for 20th may) and they have a different colour in stock. I asked them to send me the different colour. Its 21st may today and I am still waiting for the order they dispatched a week ago in different colour. So just to verify I asked them for a tracking code. As per the tracking code my order is delivered to a completely wrong address even to a different state.I am still chasing them for my order.

Karam

My order has finally arrived this week but wrong items has been delivered. I ordered cases for iPhone 8 but the cases they have shipped to me are for iPhoneX. :-(

Chris H.Tekitin Technology

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

Terrible.

I ordered and paid for a product at the beginning of April. I got no communication for 2 weeks. Then I wrote to them and threatened to take the case to my CC Fraud Dept. I got a reply saying the product had been delayed and would be here the 15th May. I agreed to wait. It's now the 16th May - there has been no communication whatsoever, and now their emails are bouncing back.
I wouldn't trust them.

worst communication

Ordered a product and they took more than two weeks to dispatch from their office, with no communication. I contacted after a week and they said they had already sent it but gave no tracking. I still didn't receive it a week later and asked again for tracking revealing they were yet to send the product.

Find out how Tekitin Technology compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Terrible communication and 5 weeks to fulfill half an order.

I ordered two phone cases on 22th Feb, over 4 weeks later, several unanswered emails and live chats I received an email stating the 2 items I ordered had been dispatched. What arrived after more than 5 weeks was 1 out of the 2 items ordered.

As previously mentioned they don't indicate stock levels, communication is practically non existent and forget about any fast delivery options, it's a waste of time!

If I had done my research and read these reviews before purchasing I wouldn't have made the purchase.

The 1 case I did get is pretty good unfortunately I couldn't afford to wait and purchased one about the time I should've received my order.

Sam
SamHunter Region, NSW

Came on time, no response from cutomer service

Edit: came on time, customer service did not respond to any of my messages. Quote frustrating when you are dealing with birthday gifts but eventually came aroubd on time so not a completely horrible experience

Iana
IanaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Customer Service

I recently ordered an otterbox phone cover from Tekitin's website, as their prices were competitive. Unfortunately the particular cover I ordered online became unavailable after I ordered it, and a customer service guy quickly contacted me to offer a refund or a different product at no extra cost. I chose the refund and all was settled within one business day, completely hassle free!
Although I did not get the product I wanted this time, I would shop with them again for their responsive and friendly customer service!

Tobin. O
Tobin. OSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love my screen cover

Ordered a phone cover as it was competitive in price compared to other stores/online retailers. I found the website was very easy to navigate through and choose a product.

I was happy to receive the package within 2 day.

Don't Recommend, Slow Service

I had ordered a bag around a week ago and it still hasn't arrived. This company sucks at communication and won't reply until after you've pretty much bombarded them with complaints.

They don't post on their website whenever they don't have the shipment in stock as well, so prepare to do some guesswork if you plan on ordering from their online store.

All in all, very unprofessional and bad service. They also lack communication (as with what everyone else here says).

Tuaimau
TuaimauPenrith

Would I purchase from Tekitin again... NO!

Buyer beware. This company does not always have the stock on hand. It can take a while.
There is no telephone number if you have issues. They reply to emails days later or not at all.

I had to reach out on the site chat where they ended up cancelling the chat session because they didn't like being told that communication should be the number one focus!

Poor Customer service... don't bother paying for express post because there is nothing express about these guys!

Jason X.Tekitin Technology