Listing monitored by Tekitin Technology

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (5)
DJF01
DJF01South East Queensland, QLD

Great Product - with my help to test it could be better

Very good quality

Ordered a cable for my IPad 4 and the lead is excellent quality.
Because my original lead had broken I ordered it to be delivered express post.
After a couple of days I noticed it had not been despatched and found that the item had not been picked and expedited. I was credited the express freight charge. The lead was sent then by express freight but with no freight charge due to the delay. It was just over a week before I received the lead which was annoying because it was to replace a broken lead.
I found the company friendly and helpful and would use them again if required.

Sam
SamHunter Region, NSW

Came on time, no response from cutomer service

Edit: came on time, customer service did not respond to any of my messages. Quote frustrating when you are dealing with birthday gifts but eventually came aroubd on time so not a completely horrible experience

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Iana
IanaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Customer Service

I recently ordered an otterbox phone cover from Tekitin's website, as their prices were competitive. Unfortunately the particular cover I ordered online became unavailable after I ordered it, and a customer service guy quickly contacted me to offer a refund or a different product at no extra cost. I chose the refund and all was settled within one business day, completely hassle free!
Although I did not get the product I wanted this time, I would shop with them again for their responsive and friendly customer service!

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Tekitin Technology compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Tobin. O
Tobin. OSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love my screen cover

Ordered a phone cover as it was competitive in price compared to other stores/online retailers. I found the website was very easy to navigate through and choose a product.

I was happy to receive the package within 2 day.

Slow and no communication

Got express shipping yet took ages.

sent 2 emails & multiple live chats to ask for tracking number and no response.

package arrived fine, ill give you that.

but no communication? really? its not hard to answer a few emails as a small business.
Or provide a tracking number.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Jason X.Tekitin Technology
SteveCanberra

Unfortunately experienced the same issues as buyers below

Chris H.Tekitin Technology

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

Will not be ordering from this place again

Very poor communication and very very slow postage I asked on an update of my shipment and there was no response. I paid for express post and it took over 5 days for delivery even though I emailed for confirmation I had no response until I received the product. After complaining about about this and asking for the shipment refund I have had no response from them not even an apology. Never ever again

Not working

Bought for my son as a Christmas present didn't work properly it kept turning off if touched or when you jump in water with it. Requesting a replacement see how we go

Electronics & Computing Shops