Tekitin Technology

Tekitin Technology

Listing monitored by Tekitin Technology

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (91)

Dale Botha
Dale BothaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Paperlike_iPad Screen

Great online shopping experience. I received a very polite phone call to verify my delivery address - such a pleasant and unusual attention to detail! I still have to use the Paperlike Screen for my iPad - but I know I will be more than happy with it. The only sugggestion I would make to Tekitin Technology is that they pack items like screen protectors etc in more secure double packaging to prevent damage during transport. Good job guys! I will definitely be a return customer!

Celeste
Celeste

Great customer service...really!

Great prices and good customer service! This is my second transaction with this company and I'll happily continue to give them my business.

Bruce of Katoomba
Bruce of KatoombaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Easy-peasy website and great to deal with

I came across Tekitin Technology whilst searching online for a Satechi deskmat - as it turned out they were out of stock but expecting more in a day or two. Matt contacted me to advise this and said he'd make sure it was mailed Express Post to make up for the delay. When it arrived, it was well packaged so as to protect the maker's store packaging. Have subsequently ordered a Satechi USB-C Monitor Stand for my iMac from Matt & Chris, and again received excellent service from them. I'll keep shopping with Tekitin. I feel that I can trust them.

DJF01
DJF01South East Queensland, QLD

Great Product - with my help to test it could be better

Dave Mc.
Dave Mc.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service good prices fast delivery

Used Tekitin technology for the first time recently. Their prices were good ,their delivery was fast, and when I made a mistake with the email address they were easily contactable and resolved the issue promptly. Can’t ask for more than that.

Rudy Bacani
Rudy BacaniPerth, WA

Exceptional Customer Service

Brett
BrettSydney, NSW

Hassle-Free Service

I ordered a Satechi Aluminium Mouse Pad which was delivered quickly, even during the pandemic - excellent work from the team at Tekitin!

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Peter
PeterSydney, NSW

Prompt delivery, good communication

I ordered a USB hub from Tekitin which was delivered promptly and with excellent communication from Matt and the Tekitin team.

Jani
JaniGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Service, Shipping and Products

- the store is straightforward with competitive pricing compared to most tech stores. I purchased Nomad goods.
- After placing my order Matt contacted me to advise one out of the two options was out of stock and presented me with options.
- I elected to keep the order and Matt managed to get an item shipped from Sydney to Melbourne during COVID restrictions via Express Post within 3 business days. I was shocked!

Cheers for the excellent service and shipping quality. Would shop here again, no doubt.

Great product - very happy

I purchased a screen protector for my laptop - I am so glad I did because now I don't have to worry about my screen being damaged/scratched. Great quality product

Keyboard protector

After searching the web I found this Australia site that had the perfect item for me. I had contacted them via email for advice re the cover to see if it was the right one and they got back to me within a day. The product was great the Custer service was brilliant. The price was also comparable and I thought I’d give them a go. Then I received a really lovely personal email advising me that due to COVID the item maybe delayed. As it turns out it wasn’t but I’ve never bought a product from a company that has the decency to make contact to advise pending delay. I will be purchasing from TEKITIN TECH again.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Susan A.
Susan A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best Customer Service, support and product range!

Terrific range of products. Ever though stock was sold out of item I wanted, they emailed me and offered help with similar items. Best customer support - can't rate them highly enough.

Chrisso
Chrisso

Above and beyond!

A very satisfied customer and as a consequence reordered the same product and a new cable. Excellent to say the least!

Ben
BenCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great service even during a pandemic.

Great product great service no hiding behind c19 just getting on with great service. Well done Tekitin a pleasure to purchase online with you.

Prashanth
PrashanthSydney, NSW

Great Service

Excellent Service. Matt went out of the way to ship the item on time, despite lockdown challenges. They were much cheaper than other online stores for the same product