Tekitin Technology

Tekitin Technology

Listing monitored by Tekitin Technology

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (3)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (3)
DJF01
DJF01South East Queensland, QLD

Great Product - with my help to test it could be better

Very good quality

Ordered a cable for my IPad 4 and the lead is excellent quality.
Because my original lead had broken I ordered it to be delivered express post.
After a couple of days I noticed it had not been despatched and found that the item had not been picked and expedited. I was credited the express freight charge. The lead was sent then by express freight but with no freight charge due to the delay. It was just over a week before I received the lead which was annoying because it was to replace a broken lead.
I found the company friendly and helpful and would use them again if required.

Tobin. O
Tobin. OSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love my screen cover

Ordered a phone cover as it was competitive in price compared to other stores/online retailers. I found the website was very easy to navigate through and choose a product.

I was happy to receive the package within 2 day.

Val
Valasked

What is a phone number for Tekitin Technology? I didn’t even realised that there is no phone number on the website. If I knew I would have ordered somewhere else where there is a customer service available.

IRD
IRD

No phone number whatsoever. Only replies to emails at a snail's pace.

Get an answer from our members and Tekitin Technology representatives