Part of Telair 4.0

Adequate Speeds Yes · No

Robbie
RobbieCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Three days no response

I have been really disappointed with Telair. They were great in the sales process almost a year ago but since signing up their support has gradually gotten worse and worse to the point I logged a ticket three days ago and have not had a response. My internet keeps dropping out or the picture quality on video meetings or streaming is terrible. I know I am
a small business and probably not a priority compared to larger customers but I rely on internet and will look to switch now. Show details
Telair
Telair   DM
Mark
Mark
  NBN 100

Personalised service from start to finish

Excellent service and follow through - our connection with the NBN was seamless. Show details ·  1
Glen Elliott
Glen ElliottMetropolitan Adelaide, SA4 posts
  NBN 100

A service worth paying for

The setup at our site was particularly difficult given our requirements and some configuration problems by NBN. There was a lot of back and forth between ourselves, Telair and ultimatley NBN to sort out speed issues and reverse DNS but once sorted, the service has been exceptional.
Tech support by Telair has been first class - a huge change from our previous provider. The rate was somewhat higher than that offered by others but comparing the fine print, the Telair service was a better match for our needs and worth the cost.
At the end of the day, service matters most and Telair delivered. Show details ·  1
Brent
Brent
  NBN 100

Good service, nice to deal with

Fast service and good to deal with. I would recommend for their internet and voip phone options. Have worked well with us on multiple projects with different levels of complexity. Show details
Platypus Partners
Platypus PartnersSydney Surrounds, NSW
  NBN 100

Seamless install, great speeds, very responsive

From the moment that I contacted them, they were very quick to respond, and have clearly not outsourced their telephone staff.
Installation of the new service went without a hitch, and I immediately saw improvements to my service. No dropouts at all yet.
Speed test shows about 88Mbps download, 36Mbps upload consistently.
https://www.speedtest.net/result/10245784857 Show details