TeleChoice Dealers

TeleChoice Dealers

Dorothy L.

Dorothy L.Sydney, NSW

Overcharged my account

They direct debit my credit card (3 mons services), they ignore my objection even I make the complaint at TIO.
Very bad Company.
Never go back to them.
So unhappy about their services, network, billing.

Hornsby Telechoice Westfield

Hornsby telechoice dont buy any thing from there the manager sells broken phones and doesn't give a refund. Poor customer service! My phone keeps freezing wont restart! Warring dont buy from hornsby telechoice mobile. Scam scam no refund. Watch your back

Telechoice Epping not good.

Would not recommend this place whatsover. As bought a phone and have been trying to get it back from repair for the last 3 months. 1st time phone got back 7 weeks later and it didn't work and again have been waiting 6 weeks for it. Time to go to Telechoice Headoffice, Consumer Affairs Victoria or A Current Affair.
Seen your last 4 week reviews and they look like reviews from the staff that work there in Google reviews.

ihsan

ihsanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect service and reasonable price and friendly staffs

These guys are rocking with their friendly attitude best service and reasonable price to anything you want from them I highly recommend them thanks guys keep doing the good job

ihsan

ihsanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

perfect choice

these guys are rocking it with any service you looking for just impressed by their friendly attitute and solving my problims in minutes with very reasonable price keep doing the good job

Telechoice Epping worst customer service ever.

Absolutely terrible place. Bought a phone and have had the worst after sales service. Staff are obnoxious and rude. Avoid this place like a plague and deal with Telechoice directly themselves to buy a phone. Don't go to Telechoice Epping. If I could I would give them zero stars.

Fraud, dishonest and low quality

Great service!

The team are really helpful & knowledgable with iphones, offers cost-effectice solutions/options and does not push to get all the parts replaced. Problem with camera and batteries are fixed in 30 minutes. They also gave free replacement of missing screws that previous repair did not put back!

TELECHOICE - Not Recommended

Most useless workers ever. I had taken my phone in to get a my cracked screen and battery fixed. I got it back a month later after so many visits to there melton store. I got my phone back with cracks still visible, speaker not working and home buttons not working at all. If you choose to go with telechoice you will regret it!!!

Dayna

DaynaSydney

Telechoice is disgusting

Went into telechoice Penrith today to get my iPhones back screen replaced. Dodgy job to say the least. Don’t say you can fix the phone if you don’t know how to ? I now have to take my phone to Apple to be replaced and spend another $800 for it to be fixed because of all the damaged caused to my phone !! My camera is now completely blurry and the back screen is popped up. You need to let your staff know if they are unable to complete a job that they shouldn’t continue to do so and get the customers money ($200) and send them on their way. Thank you telechoice Penrith for making this 10x harder than it should be and now have to spend $800 to be fixed due to your mistakes ! To be honest I just want my money back after the dodgy job.

TerribleChoice

TeleChoiceTeleChoice

Hi, is it possible to please get your account number or contact details so we can contact you and try to assist. if you don't have your account number so that we can get your contact details, please email us at sales@telechoice.com.au

[Account Number Removed]

When should I expect to hear from you?

My iPhone touch Id damaged after glass display replacement

I have given my phone for repairing for screen crack, and was assured that no other feature is going to be changed. However when I turned on my phone and tried using my apple touch id, it was totally gone, and greyed out. I tried every troubleshooting. Just didn't work. I think they have totally damaged my touch id panel. This is awful! For 85AUD to replace screen, with some horrible output? I can't believe it! How are they even allowed to be called repairer!!!!

Hi Mimi
are you please able to email us your contact details so that we can investigate this issue for you.
Please email us at sales@telechoice.com.au

Ash