3.6

Return Claim Made · No
3.0
3.0
2.3
Brand Manager for Telecom Connect? Claim your listing.

Sam
Samsydney2 posts

Best service and ethics

Telecom Connect is ethical and honest. We endeavour to provide all customers with best service. Unfortunately, we cannot support those customers that don't pay the account in excess of 4 months. Show details
S. Pellegrini
S. Pellegrini10 posts

Bad business ethics

This company is great when its good for them, especially being a customer for over twelve years. Under COVID-19 they disconnected my telephones for my business without notice and I was paying by installments!
Thanks for NOTHING!!!! Show details
Patricia S
Patricia SSydney, NSW

Very Very Poor Service

Very Poor Service. Dropout Calls. Poor Service. Poor Communication. Dishonest Company. Very bad explanation of lock in contracts which has cost us a huge sum of money. Get your solicitor to double check their contracts.
Jeff
JeffSydney

The Best A++++

Telecom Connect is the best company we have ever done business with for our phone system and business lines. They are quick to respond and they do NOT cold call. I was referred by my friend to approach them for our business phone system. Great work Telecom Connect team!. We are your customers for life.

Cameron Ram
Cameron Ramsydney

WE ARE NOT CONNECTED TELECOM AND WE DO NOT PROVIDE SERVICES TO HOMES

We have been misrepresented and defamed by mistaken ID. We receive 3 calls per day from people that are complaining about Connected Telecom to us. We would like to inform you that your statements against us is incorrect and you have not done your research correctly before writing the review. We do not cold call or market residents at all. Our business customers are happy with us and that is all that matters to us. We will not be in business for 20 years if we were terrible.

Graham
GrahamSydney CBD

Excellent service and staff

I have been with Telecom Connect for just over a year now and i have nothing to say but great things about this company! Such pleasant staff that truly go out of their way to help and nothing is too much trouble for them. I have never felt so comfortable speaking and dealing with a phone company in my 40 years of business! I will NEVER look else where!! You guys are absolutely terrific!!

Mark
MarkSydney

Best Telecommunications Provider

All our Telecommunication Services is provided by Telecom Connect. We have 8 companies and we have been a loyal customer for 11 years. We simply get the best service and at least you don't have to be on hold for hours. You also speak to an Australian. We will remain the loyal customer! Fantastic work team Telecom Connect.

Margaret Gardiner
Margaret Gardiner

Do Not Use Telecom Connect

Whole initial presentation was not based on fact at all and consequently could not be supported. Staff member after staff member I trying to deal with either left or was dismissed. Very, very hard to get the company to reply to any calls or emails, messages were left and sometimes they phone back after weeks.

The Sales person was not truthful and they take weeks to return calls

Brisbane IT
Brisbane ITBRISBANE6 posts

Telecom Equipment Supplier

These people appear to have offices all over the country, but I have now been in touch with the Brisbane end and the Sydney end.

They seem quite willing to assist and from all appearances, they have a reasonable stable of equipment.

Worth a call if you are in the market for Telecoms Gear.
Friendly and responsive on the phone