Brand Manager for Teleron ? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Danny M
Danny MSydney

Great service, competitive rates and FAST!

I've recently switched to Teleron and have been very pleased. No connection issues, fast speeds and fantastic customer service. I'd highly recommend to anyone looking for a better provider!

Connection TypeNBN Wireless
Jordan Smith
Jordan SmithGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic service

I have been using Teleron for the last 6 months, fantastic connection and speeds. No real dropouts or issues. I would definately recommend.

Connection TypeNBN FTTC (Fibre to the Curb)
StephH
StephHShepparton

Awesome

Cheap NBN. Dirt cheap. But good connectivity, good speed, and absolutely fantastic customer service. Been with them for 8 months or so, no hiccups tech wise.

Zack
Zack

Friendly Staff and outstanding Service

I have been with Teleron for about 1.5 years. Everything was fine and no big dramas. But Teleron is not the cheapest on the market, so I decided to move to another provider. The Teleron Staff Craig offered me an extension period to help me make a smooth transfer to another provider. this is really helpful and they have showed genuine interest in helping the client.

Connection TypeNBN FTTB (Fibre to the Building)

James G
James GPaddington

Perfect from start to finish

I called up and they helped me choose the best plan. I have been now 3 months and it has been great. Good speed during peak time, always supportive when I have questions. I really cannot fault them.

Daniel b
Daniel bSydney, NSW

So happy I moved to Teleron

Since I joined the nbn with another copeny I thought that the nbn is a big waist of money. The internet speed was not even close to be in normal rate, even when I upgraded to a nbn50 it was less then 1M per second for download, but since I moved to Teleron I can finally enjoy streaming without any issues, my downloads are been finalized within minutes and all the process of shifting to Teleron was smooth and without any issues - their service is the best.

James W
James WSydney

Excellent customer service

I switched from tpg to teleron a few months ago to get a better deal. I love the customer service, I am totally technically clueless but they are very patient and helpful.

Connection TypeNBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Jesse
JesseSydney

Excellent in peak hours and helpful when moving

I was living in Melbourne with FTTP which was great and was with teleron. I moved to Sydney and they assisted me with the move, made it easy for me. They explained the difference between FTTP and FTTN (as you connect your modem differently) and I now have connection again. I consistently get 90mb/s during non peak hour and 80 to 90mb/s during peak hour. I could not be happier. They are so friendly and always wanting to assist me. I cannot recommend them more

PS1
PS1Sydney

Very accommodating and Internet working well

Have had major issues with Telstra over the years so decided to go with a smaller internet provider when I moved into a new apartment. Having read reviews we decided to try Teleron. Unfortunately we can't get NBN at the moment, but Teleron have provided me with ADSL on a month to month basis until NBN shows up which should be around September. Can't fault the customer service, "Ethan" was very helpful answering my questions. Speeds seem decent too, Netflix works well in all our rooms (no buffering), and I regularly work from home using a VPN with no issues. Would recommend.

Connection TypeADSL/ADSL2+

Rick
Rick

Great service and value for money

NBN. Speeds totally usable on 50mbs plan for streaming and normal internet stuff. Customer service professional and helpful. Easy to setup. Good options for month to month.

Ishkaa
IshkaaAU

OMG They actual provide what they advertise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After 5 yrs with Optus and absolutely sick of the ongoing drama with their call centre NEVER getting it right I decided to go with Teleron. Modem arrived when they said it would. They were quick with connection and everything went smoothly as they said it would. On the 12 Mbps plan and so far so good. I love the fact their call centre is in Australia and they are quick to get back to you. No more waiting for days to get a response.

Excellent customer service

Great service, great support. Cost effective, friendly service. Can not recommend highly enjoy. Do yourself a favour and just do it

Connection TypeADSL/ADSL2+

Cherie
CherieDarwin, NT

Excellent product and service

I'm in Darwin NT and have had Teleron for about 6 months now. The customer service was excellent when purchasing, and I haven't had to contact them since. NBN setup was done within the week and was hassle free. I have not had any issues with connection or speed. My connection has been 100% reliable. I would recommend Teleron to anyone.

Raymond
RaymondSydney

Consistently high speeds and good customer service

Signed up to NBN 100mb/s FTTN plan - getting consistent speeds of 90mb/s which is great for my small business.
Had some issues with initial connection but rang their Customer Service and they helped resolve it quickly and efficiently.

Joe L
Joe LMelbourne

Great customer services

Signed up with Teleron based on reviews and they've been great.
Really quick set up (other than issues with the NBN box which was an issue with the NBN roll out process not the provider).
I am in a new estate with fibre direct to my house so the speed is usually close to the upper end of the advertised limit.
Customer services is excellent. Respond to e-mails within an hour (any time) and if you call, you'll be talking to an Australian fluent speaking tech with out the multiple choice 'reason for your call' questionnaire.