Telfast

Telfast (page 2 of 3)

See the Best Antihistamines in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

sentinel88

sentinel88South East Queensland, QLD

Quick relief

We live on acreage and I love using the ride on but my severe rhinitis causes me to have watery and sore eyes, swollen nasal passages, sneezing sometimes up to forty times. I have used a nuisance dusk mask but think I need a better filter. I also use goggles. Afterwards I take a 180mg Telfast and I have relief after about 20 to 30 minutes. I don't take them everyday but only when I have attacks. They work very well for me and my allergies. Could not live without them , highly recommended.

Trackstar

Trackstar

Very happy camper after taking Telfast!

Mikef50

Mikef50Sydney, NSW

FEXIT - Generic brand, Telfast clone

Exactly the same medication and 30% cheaper.
My wife and daughters have been taking Telfast for years now, and it's been costing a fortune. Fexit is exactly the same, but without the advertising costs.

Zion

ZionSingapore

Did not take effect after 1-2hrs at all.

This product didn't help me from my allergic rhinitis. I drink at 8am before going to work because the symptoms started to appear. But my sneezing & runny nose didnt stop so I took it again at 10:30AM. Til now at 1:48 PM it dint help my allergic rhinitis at all. So frustrated. :( so the best thing that I'm doing is to keep on praying.. :)

My Melody

My MelodyPerth

Product works fine but the $5 cash back sucks

Definitely not 24 hr

Pros: Provides almost instant relief , relieves most symptoms.
Cons: Worked at least 15 hours before itchiness, runny nose and sneezing begun. Tablet size is also pretty huge compared to some other brands.

I wondered were you told ti take it twice a day cause I developed dermographism as well and my allergist said twice a day and if so did you get many side effects also how long did your flare ups last ?

Thank god!

Have had dry blocked nose for years. Tried steroid sprays, netti pot, decongestant sprays, nothing worked permanently! Had one Telfast decongestant and have been clear ever since. So glad I found a product that worked!!

Is it just me ?

I gave 2 stars because my ichy eyes stopped but considering i am still sneezing and congested if not worse than before leads me to believe that 2 stars are well worth telfast.

$5 cashback disappointing

Beware the fineprint of the $5 cash back promotion!! Firstly, even if you buy one for yourself and one on behalf of elderly mother, you can still only get 1 cashback. Plus, if you don't activate it within the month of receiving the letter, - I was 1 day late, it expires!! So the discount is not really a discount. Plus, when you try and use it at Chemist Warehouse, there are all sorts of regulations regarding how you're allowed to use it. Telfast would be much better off, just giving you a $5 cash to use any way you want, at the chemist store!!

Use for eczema/hives - much neede relief

Elizabeth76

Elizabeth76Adelaide

Fantastic tablet

I have allergies, eczema & asthma. Telfast works really well for my hay fever & also works on my skin when it gets really itchy. I used to use Phenergan but it made me really drowsy. I am so glad that my dermatologist got me on to Telfast. I have been using it for years.

Weasel Wei

Weasel WeiAU

it saved me!

hamad

hamad

ITs great product

I think its one of the best products to relief from itching allergy. i used it for two months and i forgot itching while the red areas in my skin appears and disappear without feeling it. when i skipped it the readness of the skin back with itching so i back to use it when i need it (depends)

I feel i got this allergy due to use of reccoutane (realese pumples from your body).

Hives , food allergies

After 12months on phernergan and topical pinetarsal. For chronic hives. Pharmacist suggested telfast. Within 3days i was off everthing. Telfast gives me constant relief from urticaria. I take it daily, i have less problems and no flare ups!
Also gives me a little more time and tolerance to food intolerance.
its worth a 10 pack to try.
Ease and consant relief
Tablet size

Mell_Bell09

Mell_Bell09

This works - and no side-effects!

albert.whyard
albert.whyard

What is the antihistamine constituent?

Fast relief

I suffer allergy often and find the 180 the best at reducing the symptoms fast. I sometimes take it if I feel the weather is going to be pollen positive and it reduces chances of feeling lazy. I have tried a number of products and none have been as effective as Telfast
Fast
Nothing

dogger15

dogger15gold coast

Good product for a chronic condition

I have used telfast 180 everyday for the past 4 years since i developed dermographism (chronic hives) it is the only antihistamine that gives me relief, i have tried claratyne and zyrtec but they have different ingredients and the fexofenadine in the telfast is the one that works the best, and now that chemist warehouse sells a 70pk for $30 it is quite affordable.
Reliable, cheap enough to buy in bulk pack

Deb1965
Deb1965

Have you tried the generic fexofenadine? I was wondering if it works just as well?

justsaz

justsazAU

A really fantastic antihistamine!

Sada

SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

OK

Emjay91
Emjay91

Only lasts about 6 hours for me. Therefore go for 18 hours without relief. Not much good.