Telstra Mobile

Telstra Mobile (page 2 of 73)

1.5 from 1,792 reviews

1.5

1,792 reviews

Matt44

Matt44AU

Customer service is terrible

The customer service is almost non existent. They took around 3 months to simply process a form and refuse to talk to you over the phone - strange for a phone business!

Telstra service horrendous

Plan Cost per MonthA$55.00
Included Data per Month40 GB
Matt

MattHunter Region, NSW

Keep hanging up on me

Trying to get a phone unlocked and an account activated. Several times now the operator hung up mid claw with 'Thanks for your time' and 'you are not a priority call'

Disgraceful. Worst company in Australia

Plan TypePre-Paid Sim Only

Telstra Australia

Disappointed

DisappointedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst support. Avoid Telstra.

Can't move phones into one business account after various calls to non-english speaking support and multiple chat sessions. Stuffed everything up to the point that we give up. Telstra don't care about customers.

Mai M.

Mai M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Don't sign up with Telstra, you will regret it

Plan Cost per MonthA$90.00
Brenda Flannery

Brenda FlanneryNorth Queensland, QLD

Unacceptable

I ordered a phone 5 months ago. Still not received. Tried to cancel order, request goes no where. I want to buy one elsewhere but do not want to end up with two phones.
If you cannot fulfill an order, DO NOT accept it

Plan TypePost-Paid with Phone
Included Data per Month60 GB
Rees B

Rees BIllawarra, NSW

Worst NBN experience ever!

Initially with TPG for 4 years. Changed over for higher speeds. Telstra then took over the connection and made it to the wrong address. I've spend 6 weeks on this stupid chat trying to get it resolved. Made multiple complaints (TIO included) and no word from a 'case manager'.

Seriously pathetic service. With the amount of complaints Telstra is getting you'd think they'd have these imaginary case workers work on weekends.. but no.. only 5 days a week.

Unimpressed

UnimpressedPerth, WA

Stuff my internet and I am not even with them!

I am not even with Telstra but with iiNet, who are helpful and mostly reliable, yet when Telstra come out to my area (which is still being built up), they disconnect my internet. I then have to call my provider who has to do fault tests, figure out it is Telstra p, lodge a work request with them and then I have to wait 4 days to get my internet back. I get little service or any compensation because I am not their customer and yet the fault is all theirs. Bad, bad company.

Bilyana B.

Bilyana B.

Unbelievably woeful service

It’s the biggest joke - I can’t believe it - something that should take 10 minutes takes hours of delayed text messaging with these people - thoroughly poor service, unreliable advice, not getting back to me and I can’t call anyone !

paulbarbu1610

paulbarbu1610

Absolutely Rubbish

Call them to downgrade my phone plan. Speak with some girl [name removed] and toll me will take her 30 min to downgrade my plan. Wow, Told them I'm going with a different telco and she just told me with this: "Sorry to hear that, I recognize we may be a little costly compared to our competitors. This is because our brand is trusted by most Australians and the fact that most Australian customers trust us speaks of the quality of service we can provide." What a load of crap.

Plan Cost per MonthA$60.00
Included Data per Month60 GB
Chris

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Shocking service -

Have been waiting 6 weeks for my mobile phone to arrive. Have already started being billed for it. They are unable to tell me where it is. I think the iPhone 17 will be out before I receive my iPhone 11.

Prepaid Sim did not work

Purchased a prepaid sim from supermarket. 28day/25gb. Activated it OK. two days later told I have to recharge as $ have run out?? Only made three short mobile calls and very limited browsing probably not more than 20mb. Checked data usage on Telstra website - all Ok. Tried to contact Telstra - hopeless and frustrating. Left two complaints - nothing back yet. Wanted Telstra as was stuck out in the regions. Could not get another sim. Thus out of contact.
Thanks a lot Telstra and please don't blame the virus for your lack of service.

Plan TypePre-Paid Sim Only
Included Data per Month25 GB
Marg14

Marg14Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Customer service ???

Untrustworthy, lies, stay away...anyone else could not be this bad.

What a horrible, untrustworthy, lying bunch of b......s stay away...anyone else could not be this bad. You cannot talk to anyone, you cannot cancel a service, arrogant, rude and absolutely awful.

PatT

PatTSouth East Queensland, QLD

SLOW NBN

Have been connected to Cable Internet which is really fast 144mbps, now Telstra told me I have to connect to NBN, Telstra only offered me 50mbps at twice the price. What is the point of NBN!!! 3 of us working from home, this is useless. The customer service was appalling and I have been a customer for over 30 years. Shame on you Telstra!!

Plan Cost per MonthA$0.00
Included Data per Month0 GB
Wm333

Wm333

Telstra is the pits

I'm trying to contact Telstra billing to query an account charge. Their phone system won't let me speak to a Telstra person. I waited 2 hours and 14 minutes until I had to go out. I've been chopped off 5 times. This is appalling service. They waste my time on this third world service art first world prices.

Mark Spinks

Mark SpinksSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cancel my service

All I want to do is cancel my service but even that is impossible with useless Telstra. I have no contract and have switched to a local provider you can talk to.Telstra won't take calls, you can't cancel on line or through the app so you keep getting bills and no idea what your meant to do. If you want to sign up it's easy. I have never dealt with a company as pathetic as Telstra.

positivespirit1

positivespirit1Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst Prepaid Mobile Service

I have been with Telstra previously and decided to give them another try. There is only 28 days for their credits which is poor considering most other providers allow 30-31 days. Expensive and not able to use unused data next month. There was no indication of when the credit would expire and now I have paid for another credit when the expiry has not occurred. Sorry not my ideal service provider for prepaid mobile.

Plan TypePost-Paid with Phone
Plan Cost per MonthA$30.00
Included Data per Month10 GB
Gladdy

GladdyVictoria

Gisgusting customer service

Rang good old Telstra , said wait 6 minutes, two hours later almost, and automated system cut me off, sending me a link that cannot work, as I am not a customer and Telstra app link says I have to register to lodge a message... already had that sent earlier. Disgusting telco.
All I wanted was a puk code to unlock a Telstra phone...Peter