Telstra Mobile

Telstra Mobile (page 3 of 70)

1.5 from 1,709 reviews

1.5

1,709 reviews

ronh

ronhMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

they just dont listen

I have spoken to many people at Telstra and told them then we changed the address on line it still comes up with the wrong address
and they themselves shifted everything to the new address 6 months ago

The worst in Australia

We have been dealing with Telstra business and they are utterly USELESS!
Worst service and time wasters.
If you can, avoid Telstra business at all costs. You will save yourself a lot of frustration.

Flonny

Flonny

Worst experience of all mobile carriers

The worst app of any mobile carrier, you can’t see how much data you’ve used and even telstra reps have to manually calculate every day of data usage to tell a customer how much data has been used.

The network is no better than the service providers they sell to.

I wish I’d found this page before giving them a try. Telstra is quite simply the worst mobile service provider in Australia, yet they charge a premium service fee.

Govinda

GovindaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Frustrating Service, Disappointing Customer Service Provider To Resolve the Issues

I have replacement with lost Sim card. Its been 11 days and not working yet. Spoke to 8 different customer service representatives, everyone assured me that it will be ready by next 24 hours, which is being told from the last 11 days. All of them assured to call me back, but none of them actually did it. The simcard not working yet, until now still in transit. Visited the Telstra Shop 3 times, they said that they couldn't do anything as the process was in Transit. I want to walk out from Telstra for good, but they said I am in contract. Honestly I am in contract but, if the service is being provided, what about the service not there......
Terrible service with terrible problem solving skills.
Definitely not recommending any one.

Telstra service to get my my mobile unlocked

Telstra should be ashamed of the way they conduct business, they admit they made a mistake but tell me to wait another 10 days they do not accept any responsibility.

LLL

LLL

Put me on a premium plan without warning.

- I after about a year they discontinued my plan without warning and put me on a new plan which was almost double the cost. Lucky i check my bills so found out.

martin foster

martin fosterPerth, WA

Telstra monopoly

I wanted to change my internet provider. The other company said we can't connect you to NBN. So I phoned Telstra they said only Telstra has the monopoly with NBN.
So if I want to change I have to go back to ADSL. Can they do this.?
Terrible really

Dheeraj

Dheeraj

Worst ever customer service and terrible service provider

jane

janeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible Service

I lost all prepaid credit in 5 days, had $30 max plan, free calls, sms,didnt use any data, went to Carindale shop, very rude team member, didn't care, didnt help me, when he was deleting some numbers said the F word... Why telstra employee team members which doesn't do their job, are arrogant. Many customers complain on Telstra services in their shops. Why telstra management is overlooking complains and doesnt to fix it??!!Why they dont hire genuie team members which know product and have great customer service ??!!

goldcoast lady

goldcoast ladyGold Coast

Branches all calls are now diverted to a call centre in Brisbane

paul2012

paul2012sydney

Appalling Sales Customer Service

Barry

Barry

Terrible, the next Holden

By far the most expensive in terms of contracts and plans. Terrible customer service, nothing ever seems to work. Telstra is just too comfortable, time is ticking for them! If they don't improve they will go the way of Holden.

Terrible NBN service .Waste of time

Customer of Telstra for 48 years .Signed up for NBN .After 3 weeks no NBN .Complain to Telstra no response just accuses . Lodge complaint with Telecommunication Industry Ombudsmen Telstra have assingned Case manager same accuses.No answers to my complaint. Do your self a favour avoid Telstra a all cost waste of time.

Althom

AlthomPerth, WA

30% increase in Plan cost in 6 months

We've just been hit with another rise in cost of our Plan. The second increase in 6 months for a total of a 30% increase since last August.
When inflation is running at less than 2% this is just criminal profiteering.

Chris

ChrisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Telstra fails

I bought a pre paid plan that goes for a year early in Feb 2020. The new Sim card (porting over from Optus) was supposed to arrive in 2 days but here I am 16 days later and still no sim card. When I rang telstra's call centre I got someone who could hardly speak english who told me I needed to go and buy a $2 sim from a Telstra shop and then activate the Sim on line. This if course is complete rubbish and I just have to wait until they get their act together. What a hopeless organisation..........

Sandra

SandraQueensland

Dont Get NBN With Telstra

I'm going to avoid writing the long-winded story about our 0/10 NBN experience with Telstra.
This company is horrendous, if I could give them a 0-star review I would.
Never. Ever. Again.

business owner

business ownerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible. Just terrible

Truck ripped phone line. After 5 days still not fixed and they stopped mobile NBN as it's been more than 2 days. Rely on the internet and the customer service is horrible

No star

I swear some customer reps are so dame rude and so lazy. I was on the phone with a lady (Indian accent) trying to explain to her that I have been charged for the days that my NBN was no active. Then she continued to say that I still had to pay that amount bla bla bla, and what made her very unprofessional is that she put me on loud speaker for everyone to hear, which I didn’t care. She was soooo dame lazy to do her job and kept putting me on hold.
6 times that she kept saying she will pull my file up (6 dame times) like is that even necessary.

Carol

CarolSydney, NSW

Don't waste your time *ZERO STAR*

Chloe

ChloeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Useless

Useless. Put a default under my name and refused to remove it even though they have admitted it was there mistake. Useless idiots.. :) that’s saying it nicely.. don’t do Telstra

TomAtReview

TomAtReviewasked

Why does my Telstra mobile app just say "we've run into a problem"

Nez
Nez

Because they don't know how to solve the proble. Not a good telco anymore

Sandra V

Sandra Vasked

When my partner lost his phone last night he grabbed the land line to find it yes that’s ok commonsense but then his phone was not far from where I was & it burst into his name , my name & one other number his & the other ok I or my name are not associated with that number I have my own personal phone and number is this correct both iPhone Sandy

Daveasked

Returned new phone to Telstra shop as it did not work properly, they could not fix it and said the problem with the phone must be with Telstra, Telstra said the problem must be with the phone, canceled plan and handed phone and sim back in at the Telstra shop, however Telstra then billed me for the full price of the phone and some other charges, rang them and explained to the Telstra representative what was going on, was told that even though the phone had been returned to the Telstra shop it had not been retuned to the Telstra Warehouse so therefore it had not been returned and the bill would stand until it was retuned, another bill arrived with more charges on it and another call was made to Telstra, this time the Telstra representative after a lengthy call said that the bill issue was resolved.
Apparently the way Telstra resolve a bill issue is to pass it onto a third party and destroy your credit score in the process.
This is a phone that was only days old at the time it was handed back, Telstra say that even though the paper work had been filled out, the plan cancelled and the phone handed back because the Telstra Shop is technically not Telstra the phone is not back with them until it arrives at the Telstra warehouse, so around the whole thing goes.
Where do you go with this, is this a scam, is this deliberate incompetence, is this laziness on the part of the Telstra Call centre representative or is it the Telstra company business model at its finest.
Hope someone knows how to resolve this,

Gary
Gary

put a complaint it to the obsudsman they jump then

Dave

The Ombudsman I will try, but the whole thing has to be bordering on being fraud, Given Telstra is another so called private company that has a government body as the major share holder, chances of the ACCC looking at them are slim to none, the police would not be allowed the pursue a conviction even if the whole thing is proven to be a scam, we really do live in sad times when the the companys, banks, institutions & government departments that were held in high regard by the Australian population now see there customers or tax payer as a bunch of fools to be fleeced in any way possible no matter how low they have to stoop to do it.

Dave

Contacted the Ombudsman after giving Telstra one last chance to sort out the ongoing saga, they put me on hold when I asked to speak to a supervisor after getting the same line that it was up to me to make sure the Telstra Shop returned the phone to the Telstra warehouse, after waiting for 20 minutes on hold they hang up.
Ombudsman was very good and quickly had all the details of the interactions with Telstra up on the screen, came to the to the conclusion that there was no fault on my part and Telstra’s actions on the matter appalling.
Telstra rang and sent an email on Tuesday, a Christmas miracle had occurred the phone had been found at the Telstra Warehouse, it was all a terrible misunderstanding definitely all the fault of the Telstra Shop not Telstra, they now say I owe them nothing they will remove my bad Credit report make no further attempt to recover the money.
Telstra only stopped this when the Ombudsman told them to, how manny people just give in to the standover tactics and pay, a great scam if you can get away with it, Telstra obviously do get away with it and are unlikely to stop any time soon.

Other Mobile Phone Service Providers