Telstra Broadband ADSL

Telstra Broadband ADSL

Brand Manager for Telstra? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Adequate Speeds Yes (23) · No (84)

michael
michael

The perfect example of farce

Stefanie B.
Stefanie B.South East Queensland, QLD

Slow speeds, drops in and out, call centres useless

Spend hours on the phone trying to get issues resolved and get absolutely nowhere. Bad speed with even more shotty reliability. I would avoid Telstra at all costs. Not worth the stress of having.

hooch
hoochsydney

Complete Disrespect

Timmy D
Timmy D

Most un Australian, Australian company there is

Internet Service Providers

Find out how Telstra Broadband ADSL compares to other Internet Service Providers

Vanessa
VanessaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

DO NOT SIGN UP TO TELSTRA

I wouldn’t recommend anyone using Telstra internet. I have been without internet for nearly a month and get told by Telstra there’s nothing they can do as it is an outage!

Sarah Jones
Sarah JonesMid North Coast, NSW

Awful customer service

Using Telstra’s messaging application was the worst experience of customer service possible, spoke to an employee who gave me internet that doesn’t work at our place, then charged a disconnectionfee.

internet

Was some what satisfied with telstra but since they started upgrading to 5g, we have had on and off internet for weeks. streaming on the tv bad we pay hard earned money to receive bad service

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Worst Service Ever
Worst Service EverSouth East Queensland, QLD

TELSTRA BIGPOND YOUR A LITTLE FISH AND WE DON'T CARE.

On hold to for over 2 hours several times and then cut off. Internet service still drops out and today NO Internet again and no one wants to talk to me. Worst service I have ever encounted.

THD
THDSydney, NSW

Very Bad customer support,

Very Bad customer service.
Tried calling Telstra at least 10 times, but you always get directed to their apps.
I then decided that I wanted to cancel my connection with Telstra. Calling the 1300 doesn’t allow, keep getting directed to the apps which also don’t allow.

They are over relying on automated systems that have led me to have very bad customer experience.

Internet Service Providers

The worst technical support I've ever recieved

Been calling them a past month now, and they promised me to call me back multiple times, but they never did. I had to them multiple times and was put on hold for over multiple hours. I swear in my time spend holding was around 24 hrs. Furthermore, I have to repeat everything I've told the previous consultant every time I was on the phone.

Ali
AliSouth East Queensland, QLD

The worst customer service ever

The worst customer service ever, I've been trying to cancel my service since nearly one year; as I've moved from my old address, but i can't reach them by the phone or internet, and they still sending me bills !!! Why I've to pay bills when i don't use the service anymore ?? i don't know what to do really ...

Im so over Telstra

Bobby Vee
Bobby VeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Why did I put up with it?

For years I cringed when I needed to phone Telstra support. Recently had issue with ADSL. They don't know how to help you? They (the Phillipino support staff) read from the same text book and apologise incessantly, which starts to annoy me. One support person hung up on me because he didn't like my problem. Finally moved my behind, and contracted with Sky Muster (NBN via satellite) at 2/3 the cost of Telstra. Goodbye Telstra. No more 60 minute wait times to get some help. Telstra is gone, and I feel so so much better.

Don’t ever bother with TELSTRA

I had all my small business with Telstra for over 12 years. Including 5 work mobiles, landlines and internet. It all boiled down to their customer service. It is the worst I have ever had to deal with. Firstly I changed the mobiles to another provider. Then eventually I changed the rest over. They kept double billing me for services that had been disconnected for over 12 months. No one listened to me. There are not enough words to describe how angry they made me. Their total disregard for their lack of service. One re connection to a new address 10 weeks later they kept telling me either it would take another 2weeks then to be told their was no nbn in that area, went to TPG, they had us connected in 2days.

Ommyboy
Ommyboy

Anything Telstra is CRAP

Telstra is the worst!!! Telstra should be ashamed of themselves. They are rip offs. They have the worst customer service, terrible internet drops out and is slow majority of the time and you can’t access anyone to help you, if you’re kick enough to actually speak to someone they just keep palming you off and nothing is ever fixed for long
Worst company ever