Telstra Essential Smart

Telstra Essential Smart

5.0 from 1 review

TeggieVictoria

Great little phone for staying connected

peter slade

peter sladeasked

i want to buy a case for my telstra plus could you tell me what the size is is it a galaxy 4/4 5/5 se/6/6 or what
iam buying this on the net thanks

Karen Lasked

I just need a phone to receive business calls and to make minimal calls. Would the Essential Smart 2 be a suitable device?

Teggie

Possibly if that is all you need from it. Coles, Woolies and Auspost have them currently according to what I have seen online and shopping for them for neighbours to pickup... Key thing for all of us is the Reception as we all live in the country and need phones that actually can work with the low signal levels that we live with.

Thanks Teggie

Tjsasked

Have forgotten the code to unlock my phone how can I fix this phone is brand new

Teggie

Tricky. Had a mate do this and if you reset the device from recovery mode you will still need to know the code to get into the device as it is protected this way to stop thieves being able to get into or use a stolen Android handset. The only way into the device is to send it to the manufacturer for what they call Google Unlocking and you will need to provide Proof of purchase.

Tjs

Thanks sounds good might give it a try can’t hurt

Get an answer from our members and Telstra representatives

CategoryMobile Phones