Telstra Home Phone

Telstra Home Phone Questions & Answers

4 questions from our users

Barry J.

Barry J.asked

Why can't I get call forward selected callers connected to my NBN home phone? Web site says it's available and two operators say it has been connected.

Brett H.

Brett H.asked

What's the latest, most expensive, best home phone thats available to buy, that's a 2 phone system?

nos

nosasked

how do i organise a three way conversation when someone rings in

boobooasked

what do people think of Telstra these days!?

My Employer is changing Telco providers due to repeated poor customer service; and as soon as I can work through Contract penalties, I will be changing my personal Telco services away from Telstra. The savings I can make elsewhere may offset early cancellation of Telstra Contracts.

Michael Cain
Michael Cain

The only advantage for Telstra is their broader mobile coverage in rural areas. I work at a remote mine site with only Telstra coverage so unfortunately only can use Telstra mobile. As for landline phones the service is all the same whom ever you choose, all terrible overseas call centers for when you have issues.

booboo

people should answer by 'LEAVING' Telstra! if enough of us do that! perhaps they 'will get the message!? it seems the only other option is, learn to speak the Philippine language! why do we have to deal with people outside our country anyway!? there ,must be people here that can do what they are doing! but perhaps Telstra has to pay them too much!?

Get an answer from our members and Telstra representatives