Telstra Home Phone

Telstra Home Phone (page 2 of 11)

See the Best Home Phone Service Providers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)

Mario

MarioSydney, NSW

Very poor infrastructure

GrrrrSouth East Queensland, QLD

Is Telstra Dodgy?

I have been telling Telstra for months that I have trouble connecting to the internet. Yesterday I rang them again and they decided I need a new modem. And then organised a new one and NBN connection. Today I get 3 pre-recorded scam phone calls saying that my phone line and internet was going to be disconnected in the next 24 hours and I need to press 1 on my keyboard to speak with technical support. So I am wondering how the scammers knew I was getting nbn connected? I rang the same 1300 number I rang yesterday and spoke to the same person again, that is also weird.

Lisa

LisaSydney, NSW

Lazy technician

My landline was damaged in the recent storm, a Telstra technician came to my business on Friday he was focusing on my internet I had to tell him at least 5 times it was my landline, his english was very poor he didn't fix the issue and lied about the reason I still don't have a landline. Lazy

Mr P doff.

Mr P doff.

Lying support staff.

Lyn

LynVictoria

Nothing but trouble from sign up

Tryria

Tryria3131

It was always able to be done!

Patches

PatchesPerth, WA

Shocking

My mentally ill brother lives alone. His phone is the only connection I have due to living in different states. His phone is out of order atm and I have spent hours wanting to get through to Telstra to fix his landline as he does not have a mobile due to his mental state. I do not know where he is or if he is on the floor in his apartment. My 96 year old mother cannot contact him as well and cannot drive to see if he is ok. No one has answered on facebook even though they say they will answer in an hour or when I ring, there is an automatic repy for the chat. Bad service!

Jason

Jason

Making a 91 year old woman prove she's not dead.

Telstra is useless

I am 78 and need my landline 3 weeks ago I moved into a retirement village and organised my new landline and internet at the local Telstra shop I went home thinking all was good and boy was I wrong it turns out the tenant before me hadnt had her account cancelled and had an unpaid account so now Telstra won't connect my landline even though they have given me a phone number, delivered a modem plus a Telstra tv but no phone line I've spent hours on my mobile talk I g to brick walls and have been to the local Telstra shop 3 times but no body wants to help. I'm so angry with Telstra right now

Mary

MaryMelbourne

Most incapable company there is

Bob C

Bob CBrisbane

Disgusting and frustrating service

Terrible Customer Service

I spent one hour to no avail trying to solve an issue with my elderly parent’s home phone. Despite being an authorised contact on her account, they refused to assist, stating that my name wasn’t on the account/bill, so they wouldn’t help me. They have all my details as I have had to deal with them previously - full name, date of birth and contact mobile number. They simply refused to help me which was shameful behaviour. The customer service is incompetent and utterly hopeless. The problem has not been resolved and I am left feeling frustrated. It is appalling what has happened to Telstra. I personally would never chose Telstra as my phone carrier.

Fred

FredAdelaide

What Customer Service?

Basically bad at everything

For often the line is too weak to use in underground place such as car park bit Vodafone and optus are still in good condition

The calling service is extremely terrible. Once there is a problem happen, the problem will never solve only will be wasting time calling them. They are basically transfer your call to other department.

The service in store is extra bad, the employee there talk to you like talking to a piece of crap. Don't have any manner. Give false information.

Jojo

JojoMid North Coast, NSW

Home phone has worked less than half the time over the last 2 years and we pay full price

Dorothy Godsk

Dorothy GodskSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

I am a long term Telstra customer, today when I attended Telstra with a complaint - I saw the other

Billing Errors

Assisting a pensioner sort out her Telstra Bill. Despite it being paid at a Telstra store and even with the receipt Telstra record the bill as outstanding. After a week, several telephone calls, a visit to the store and 3 recorded messages that a call back will be made within hours NOTHING.

It seems so simple that with details of the payment and a copy of the receipt that Telstra could sort this out internally and not pursue an 80 year old who is distressed while Telstra blame its internal people for their failures.

Step up Telstra and sort out your inefficiencies internally.

Land line disconnected 4 times in 12 months

Telstra business is appalling, we have had our business land line disconnected due to nbn transition 4 times in the past 12 months with 8 months of that time the service inoperable, when you have payed for a service you expect to receive it or be refunded for it, well that hasn’t happened. Received a bill yesterday nothing on there about a phone issue, low and behold I ring the landline and it’s disconnected again. Another hour on the phone to Telstra and apparently it’s on a nbn disconnection list. “It should be working by the end of the day” sorry Telstra business this is not good enough, we run a business but miss countless amounts of work because customers cannot contact us.

Nic

NicHervey Bay

Telstra Priority Assistance, but NO phone for a month

AlthomPerth, WA

Wrong product delivered now they don't want to help

Due to getting a large number of spam calls on our landline we ordered a Telstra Call Guardian 301 so we could block/screen numbers. They delivered the wrong product. Calling their "helpline" was an exercise in futility. Transferred from one person to another until at person number 6 the best response I could get was "We'll get back to you with our proposed action in 24-48 hours".
That's completely unacceptable. Just send the right items along with an envelope to allow me to return the wrong item at your cost.
Telstra is completely dysfunctional.

48 hours later - no response. Now escalated to a formal complaint. Ridiculous

Althom

So now we get the right product and I ask how do I return the product that they incorrectly sent. Get told to send it back - Registered Post - at my expense. When I told them that wasn't happening they told me to throw the gear in the bin.