Telstra Home Phone

Telstra Home Phone (page 2 of 12)

Telstra is an absolute joke

australia

australiaaustralia nsw

Telstra & NBN Deception

Stay away from this store, no care or customer service. Changing 3 phones from this provider.

Signed up for 2 new phone contracts, told accessories were free with phone purchase. Walked out with $720 worth of supposedly free unwanted Telstra accessories for 2 x phones. Never wanted the extras but told it was free only to find out there is an accessory charge on the bill which only just realised( my fault for not re reading the contract). Stung by the Telstra Unley store again.

Disappointing - changing providers

Horrible experiences getting home phones fixed this year. Great difficulty calling complaints managers, over 15 technicians for my parents. They don't call back. Complaints closed without any correspondence from Telstra

May A.

May A.Illawarra, NSW

Disgraceful

My elderly, visually impaired father didn't want a private number but Telstra didn't care. They gave him one anyway. Apparently there are only private numbers with Telstra now? Lots of lies, weeks pass, different reference numbers, hours speaking to customer support and misery.He still has a private number which he doesn't want. Why can't he get his listed number back? The lack of compassion Telstra has shown over this matter is deeply concerning. The phone customer representatives cannot or will not comprehend that there is a problem.

bill bayley

bill bayley

I had my home phone with optus but i changed to Telstra because optus is useless & i never had a working phone. Plus the staff at the call centre are rude & customer service is shocking. Telstra is the best

trompfy

trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor service

I used to have my Home Phone with Telstra but I moved to Optus in 2011 because I couldn't get good reception at all. The staff were rude to me and the service was shocking.

Mario

MarioSydney, NSW

Very poor infrastructure

GrrrrSouth East Queensland, QLD

Is Telstra Dodgy?

I have been telling Telstra for months that I have trouble connecting to the internet. Yesterday I rang them again and they decided I need a new modem. And then organised a new one and NBN connection. Today I get 3 pre-recorded scam phone calls saying that my phone line and internet was going to be disconnected in the next 24 hours and I need to press 1 on my keyboard to speak with technical support. So I am wondering how the scammers knew I was getting nbn connected? I rang the same 1300 number I rang yesterday and spoke to the same person again, that is also weird.

Lisa

LisaSydney, NSW

Lazy technician

My landline was damaged in the recent storm, a Telstra technician came to my business on Friday he was focusing on my internet I had to tell him at least 5 times it was my landline, his english was very poor he didn't fix the issue and lied about the reason I still don't have a landline. Lazy

Mr P doff.

Mr P doff.

Lying support staff.

Lyn

LynVictoria

Nothing but trouble from sign up

Tryria

Tryria3131

It was always able to be done!

Patches

PatchesPerth, WA

Shocking

My mentally ill brother lives alone. His phone is the only connection I have due to living in different states. His phone is out of order atm and I have spent hours wanting to get through to Telstra to fix his landline as he does not have a mobile due to his mental state. I do not know where he is or if he is on the floor in his apartment. My 96 year old mother cannot contact him as well and cannot drive to see if he is ok. No one has answered on facebook even though they say they will answer in an hour or when I ring, there is an automatic repy for the chat. Bad service!

Jason

Jason

Making a 91 year old woman prove she's not dead.

Telstra is useless

I am 78 and need my landline 3 weeks ago I moved into a retirement village and organised my new landline and internet at the local Telstra shop I went home thinking all was good and boy was I wrong it turns out the tenant before me hadnt had her account cancelled and had an unpaid account so now Telstra won't connect my landline even though they have given me a phone number, delivered a modem plus a Telstra tv but no phone line I've spent hours on my mobile talk I g to brick walls and have been to the local Telstra shop 3 times but no body wants to help. I'm so angry with Telstra right now

Mary

MaryMelbourne

Most incapable company there is

Bob C

Bob CBrisbane

Disgusting and frustrating service

Terrible Customer Service

I spent one hour to no avail trying to solve an issue with my elderly parent’s home phone. Despite being an authorised contact on her account, they refused to assist, stating that my name wasn’t on the account/bill, so they wouldn’t help me. They have all my details as I have had to deal with them previously - full name, date of birth and contact mobile number. They simply refused to help me which was shameful behaviour. The customer service is incompetent and utterly hopeless. The problem has not been resolved and I am left feeling frustrated. It is appalling what has happened to Telstra. I personally would never chose Telstra as my phone carrier.

Fred