Telstra Home Phone

Telstra Home Phone (page 3 of 11)

Nic

NicHervey Bay

Telstra Priority Assistance, but NO phone for a month

AlthomPerth, WA

Wrong product delivered now they don't want to help

Due to getting a large number of spam calls on our landline we ordered a Telstra Call Guardian 301 so we could block/screen numbers. They delivered the wrong product. Calling their "helpline" was an exercise in futility. Transferred from one person to another until at person number 6 the best response I could get was "We'll get back to you with our proposed action in 24-48 hours".
That's completely unacceptable. Just send the right items along with an envelope to allow me to return the wrong item at your cost.
Telstra is completely dysfunctional.

48 hours later - no response. Now escalated to a formal complaint. Ridiculous

Althom

So now we get the right product and I ask how do I return the product that they incorrectly sent. Get told to send it back - Registered Post - at my expense. When I told them that wasn't happening they told me to throw the gear in the bin.

joe

joeBallarat

Not fit for service

Tina

TinaSydney

Terrible service

I have put in two requests to Telstra to fix my internet speed, (which is extremely slow and not working at all at times) the first one being over a month ago. When i complained ten days ago to the store who helped me lodge that first complaint, they told me i would have to start again and lodge another one. So i did and was told that someone would contact me within 6 working days. That i find unacceptable. If your service isn't working properly, no-one wants to wait that long for first contact! After all, they are a communications company. Well, ten days have passed since then and still no-one has contacted me. But of course there isn't a reduction in my bill to offset that!

Jason

JasonNSW, 2000

The company has been lost.

Request for a very simple redirect, customer service guy initially told me it's free, then ask me to wait their so called 'technician'. After 20 mins waiting over the phone, the guy said that's chargble service and I need to pay over $100 per year. I can't believe this happened in real civilised world where you can easily overturn your statement to customers. No wonder a lot of people saying that the company has been lost. They surely don't know what they are doing.

Bookworm62Perth, WA

No home phone again

No phone again this happen on and off for weeks. Last time the Telstra worker told me that the cable is so old that the plastic insulation is falling off and it needed to be replaced before connecting it to the NBN. I have a medical condition and need the phone it is a priority phone but what is the use if it does not work well since the crappy NBN this is Turnbulls little baby he was the minister who hatched this.

And now he is our PM

It now is over 12 hours still no phone HOPELESS Telstra

Bookworm62

Now Sunday morning still no phone time 9.15 am it has been 24 hours this not good enough all they can say is sorry which does not cut it

Natsully

Absolutely disgusting

Ward Jacksopn

Ward JacksopnPerth

call centers

the way Telstra is treating its customers is a total joke customers mean nothing to Telstra and the staff at these call centres just do not give a damn they hang up on you or leave you on hold annoying poor service THE CEO should be sacked

Jason

JasonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Worse than terrible

Mum went into care recently. I requested that Telstra change over the home phone account that was in mums name to my name. I tried to do this over the phone and was told to visit my local Telstra shop (LAKE HAVEN). I did this and was told all was now ok and my name would appear on the next bill. It took them 5 months (5 MONTHS) and 5 visits to get it right. After more than 80 years of my family using (PMG, Telecom) Telstra we now no longer have a home phone and will never have one again. This system won't let me leave 0 stars.

Absolutely terrible.

brian

brian

Bordering on average

This household has been with telstra for so many years it's not funny though, lately the national broadband network has come in replacement of the old copper network which has now become dangerous as the phone network runs through a modem which is kind of risky .there's multiple flaws with the new, national broadband network - including if the power goes out the battery has to kick in and take over plus it takes longer to connect to another phone and in an emergency - every second counts

Squirrel

SquirrelAU

Threatening me over the phone

I am not with Telstra but there representative threatening me over the phone for not joining them I am glad I am not with Telstra they never going to get me as there customer

Your Problem

jason

jasonPerth

Telstra cares less about loyalty

Over 2 hours to pay a landline internet bill in a Telstra shop. Absolute crap

Taking days to repairs faults for elderly

Disgusted that my 95 year old grandmothers phone has been cut off with a fault and we have been told you cannot fix the issue for several days. By that time it will be out for almost a week. She is frail and her phone is her only way to communicate with others. It is also linked to a personal alarm which dials family and an ambulance if she has a fall. What a terrible and disgusting service you are (NOT) providing to elderly clients. Totally appalled Telstra

Janice Franklin

Janice FranklinMid North Coast, NSW

Bundle prices.

A Circus

The worst internet in the entire world

We have had Telstra not working for the past two weeks. They can't fix out wifi because the are useless. To those who are going to get Telstra, I very much recommend not to