Telstra Mobile Broadband

Telstra Mobile Broadband

See the Best Mobile Broadband Providers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Telstra? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

J.N.
J.N.Southwest, VIC

High speed 5G wifi home internet.

Very high 5G wifi speed , vey happy . NBN is so 2021. As soon 5G was in our are ordered the 5G WiFi home internet Telstra. Just plug in wait a minute and you are on the net.

• Incentivised Review No
Gerry
GerryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Telstra 5G solved my NBN problems

C J
C JMelb

This product provides low cost but very reliable Wifi broadband Internet access

Vin
Vin

I love this

ever since my dad and i switched mobile phone plans to telstra- it been 10/10 all the way. the service doesn't drop out as easily- probably more expensive than other providers but still worth it overall since the service is great- if i'd known sooner how good they are i would've changed earlier

Mobile Broadband Providers

Find out how Telstra Mobile Broadband compares to other Mobile Broadband Providers

Pete
Pete

International Day Pass - Add On - use your mobile overseas for $5 or $10 a day for calls, text &data

Tom C
Tom CMelbourne

The best network coverage and performance in Aus

Mobile service - the speeds obtainable on the Telstra 4g network are fantastic. With 5g to soon form part of their network offering it is going to make mobile usage faster than the NBN. You do pay a slight premium for the product but the quality of network you are paying for is certainly worth that small premium.

NNair
NNairCountry NSW

Good speed and great service.

I've been with them for ten years. I agree that it's expensive but my wifi broadband gets up to 50mb and if I ever run out it's a 24 got service centre to get more. I am now thinking of changing as 8 GB a. Month is not enough and 15gb is 100 bucks! However for speed and service it can't be beat

• Connection Type3G/4G Mobile Broadband

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
CJ1977
CJ1977Sydney, NSW

Telstra 4G USB + WI-FI Plus.

Amazing 4G Speeds - I encountered some issues when attempting to activate my service online - advised to use the 24/7 help chat. Which I did. The person on the other end of my chat was, not only helpful, but went beyond what was expected to assist me. Most help lines are keen to switch you off if they think they have solved the problem. Telstra insisted I stay on the line whilst I test everything and made sure I was 100% happy. My internet is now flying along and I couldn't be happier. Well Done Telstra.

Uncle Jesse
Uncle JessePerth

Nothing to complain about

Bigpond is the best mobile broadband provider out there and I've tried all of them. I've never had a problem with them and it works everywhere, even in the dessert driving across Australia with Good 4G and 3G speeds. I have direct debit on my account and there are never any suprises.

Mobile Broadband Providers

girlraven
girlravenPerth

Getting 15mbps in Kalgoorlie Boulder.

I ordered the 4G mobile broadband 15gb a month plan, signing up was pretty simple and straight forward I did it online. I noticed that vodafone is 8GB for $45 and telstra is 8GB for $50 so they are same price, but telstra have a cool 24* 7 Facebook help line or online 24*7 help which is really quick and helpful (no other companies I know has this).
Vodafone also don't have 4G in Kalgoorlie only telstra does, I was getting 3-4 Mbps with vodafone mobile broadband and with telstra/bigpond I'm getting 15mbps which is 3 times quicker than vodafone.

All up I'm very happy with service and help lines, and I really love the Telstra 4G mobile broadband modem it's dual band and touchscreen
24*7 Facebook chat help, 4G in Kalgoorlie

StevenJohns
StevenJohnsAU

The best

I have been with telstra for 15 years and i have had not one problem with them. My son was with Vodafone and they were terrible he never got any service, now he is with telstra and he gets service everywhere and internet browsing is fast. They are the best, yes they are expensive but you get great coverage so you pay for what you get