Telstra Plus

Telstra Plus

See the Best Rewards & Loyalty Programs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Telstra? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.6
Anil
AnilNorth Queensland, QLD

Telstra rewards plus pay shopping- Horrible and a big time waste

Need to vent or complime
Need to vent or complimeKillara

Defective item ( DOA ) impossible to return

Jason
JasonSydney, NSW

Telstra Plus Rewards Risky

MOW
MOWSouthwest, VIC

Waste Of Time And Money

I have been a telstra customer for over fourty years have telstra with landline/mobile ect this morning a bright shiny letter arrived all I got was 100 points a joke.

William
WilliamSouth Australia

Missing points and no help

I signed up for Telstra Plus in May 2019 and have have NOTHING but issues with this whole point system. From not adding points at all, to taking points away for no reason.. I have had months where I have not received any points and have spent days on the phone trying to get them to correct this issue. The only thing I get is “You’re not signed up for Telstra plus” “we’ll open a case” or “we’ll escalate this”
This whole Telstra plus is a joke and a massive headache. Not worth it at all!

Pam
PamPerth, WA

Appalling

I redeemed points for a Fitbit in December 4, 2020. They charged my credit card twice for the extra $46, deducted the points and then nothing.Not even a confirming email. Hours wasted on the phone, emails sent, and a formal complaint lodged. Nothing. Beyond angry.

Telstra Rewards Plus

Feeling ripped off. Telstra took the points plus a payment for an apple mini pod speaker, but sent out an inferior blue ant speaker. Have spent three days of my time so far trying to talk to a real person but no luck - have to keep messaging. Was initially told it would take 3 - 5 days for contact and still waiting. SO FRUSTRATING...

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Billy
BillyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Don't use Points + Pay

I used points and pay for an item worth around $500. It was returned to sender because I didn't claim the delivery?! What?! It was never delivered and I was never contacted about the delivery. I have followed up multiple times and get nothing but broken english excuses and customer service reps incapable of providing a resolution. I have made multiple complaints with no resolution and it has been 3 weeks since ordering. Do not ever use points and pay

shadoweye1
shadoweye1Sydney, NSW

More a punishment than a reward.

m8
m8Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No communication, failed orders and missing orders

T-Man
T-Man

Wasted weekend.

I tried to join this all weekend and it kept showing an error. Telstra confuse their customers with multiple logins and conflicting information. In the end the Operator couldn’t help either.

Valentino T.
Valentino T.Perth, WA

Redemption failed twice and no record exists of the order. Points get deducted though.

Would rate. zero if I could. Redemptions failed twice. The. It takes several hours to get nowhere but the points get deducted each time successfully, no surprise there. There is no record of the order and and it take hours to claim back the points.

Dave H.
Dave H.Perth, WA

Loyalty Program Doesn't Exist

They've put the program in place and giving you points, but they don't actually mean anything. None of the advertised benefits materialise. Should be illegal to advertise benefits that you can't actually get. They're making false promises in order to attract customers.

Troy
Troy

It doesn't exist

In early June 2020 I tried to use my many tens of thousands of Telstra Plus points to 'buy' some small speakers. Since then I have heard nothing. They haven't arrived, there is no one to email, there is no one to speak to and even the automated message system has stopped due to "Covid 19 restrictions." I wish I could use that excuse to stop paying my Telstra bills. As far as I can see the whole Telstra Plus is just promotional crap

Fair and Balanced
Fair and BalancedSydney, NSW

It must be run by monkeys