Telstra Plus

Telstra Plus

See the Best Rewards & Loyalty Programs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Telstra? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.6

GregW
GregWSouth West, WA

Very nice addition and the reward purchases are great

Very happy that Telstra started to reward its long term customers with the Telstra Plus award points. I have made several Telstra Plus points purchases that I would not normally have the extra dollars for. Plus the quick post to us in a rural location has been fantastic. Very happy, keep it going Telstra :)

h2oskineil
h2oskineilPerth, WA

Cannot fault - Super-fast postage and quality products.

I was really surprised with the Telstra Plus point system..... Getting points to spend in the rewards shop, for simply paying your phone/internet bill.... Why wouldn't you!?

I have used the shop twice now.
(1) Google home mini speaker package (Got 2 x speakers for free) Great deal!
(2) Just purchased Google Pixel Buds - Super fast postage just 3 x days from purchase to delivery. Once again used my points + cash and got a real good deal.... certainly cannot buy Pixel Buds anywhere in Australia or online, for the price I paid for them from Telstra.

Shan J.
Shan J.Perth, WA

I Love Telstra Plus!!

I joined Telstra Plus when it first started. Since then, I have redeemed my points for a Galaxy Watch and a Tello Drone. Both items arrived within a couple of days of ordering them. This is the only rewards program where I’ve ever had enough points to get something.

SteveM
SteveMasked

Why is Telstra crowd support so bad
I am trying to get an answer on how to return a Foxtel IQ supplied by Telstra I was given an internet address that had an invalid domain when I again asked I was threatened with a $300 non return fee is this a scam run by Telstra

Other Rewards & Loyalty Programs