Telstra Stores

Telstra Stores

See the Best Physical Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Telstra? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

sweetsunset
sweetsunsetSydney, NSW

Customer service Non Existent at Telstra Orange

Visited Telstra Orange shop and was greeted by a very assertive assistant who insisted the only way to get any service was to make an appointment some 4 hrs later. Not customer service

Service at castle hill Telstra shop

Storm and lightning strike c.1900 on 14 October resulted in damage and failure to my 2 Foxtel set top boxes; Satellite dish electronics and my NBN Modem & terrestrial aerial system. Result was total loss of internet and Foxtel services. Subsequently advised similar adverse effects to other nearby properties.
Telstra shop at Castle Hill “The Towers” personnel “Willis and Jenil” gave me excellent service replacing my faulty Dongle with a replacement that gave me minimal access to the Internet to tide me over until repairs effected 19th October. Very prompt, efficient and helpful service

Store LocationCastle Hill nsw
Whitey
Whitey

What service? Two, TWO, visits, no success

Purchased Telstra picket wifi from Post Office. Could not connect to Telstra network. Went to the first Telstra store. Assistant spent 30 minutes and several conversations with associates and said I was connected. By next day still no results. Went to second Telstra shop. Finally, after twenty minutes and discussion with manager, informed me the sim was faulty. They replaced the sim and said all was well. Next day still nothing. It took a further twenty minutes on the phone to Telstra techs to finally connect. Phew!! What a pain!!

Alan Bruce
Alan BruceEncounter Bay

Finally took the plunge

Arslan Raza
Arslan RazaSydney, NSW

How are they still allowed to be operational in Australia

Literally the most pathetic service, long waits and no feasible or satisfactory outcome can come out of these stores. Never had any good experience with Telstra.

Chris
ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Telstra stores give abysmal service

Every single time I go into a telstra store I am greeted by a storm trooper with an I pad. They all have attitude and take great delight in telling you there is a wait and to more or less go away. Since when does customer service involve being sent away and wait to give you money for your products. Your whole organisation needs to learn customer service because you have no idea what it is. I don’t know how you drive this organisation more into the ditch but amazingly you manage to do so.

Terrible customer service and support

Acker
Acker

Great resolution by telstra customer service, of a problem with a dealer

Kumar
KumarAspendale Gardens

Unreliable NBN

Remy S
Remy SGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Telstra recognized my wrong address

DamoAU
DamoAUCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

DONT DO IT! Incompetent customer service and expensive product

Alison
AlisonIllawarra, NSW

No way of communicating via phone and constantly sending bills to wrong place and won’t fix the issue

You cannot contact Telstra a via the phone anymore. I have been with Telstra for many years now. I have constantly changed my email address with them to one particular address both in the store and via the phone. However my bills sometimes go there and sometimes go to an old work email. Which means I am charged a late fee payment. Having no one to contact and never rectifying the issue means I am constantly out of pocket. Very disappointing and one very unhappy customer.

Gibbo
GibboBywong

Telstra Webmail is hopeless

Gwen C.
Gwen C.

Customer service is awful.

shan
shanCronulla

Customer service by the store manager is abysmal

Store manager couldn’t have provided a worse customer experience. When told his staff promised me something, he hung up on me, when I called back he told me “We had finished the conversation.”

When I told him his staff told me otherwise I was told “Take it, leave it, complain about it online, I don’t care.”

Just in awe of the bad service.

Store LocationSylvania