Telstra Super

Telstra Super

See the Best Corporate Super Funds in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Telstra? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Rates and Fees
Jack
JackWishart

Poor Performer

I have been with Telstra Super for 34 years, had to go with them when I worked for Yellow Pages, tried to get away but reverted back when the other super company were worse. Have never been impressed with Telstra Super Performance, investment goes up and down leaving very little increase, I often wondered why would a Telstra Super employee do anything out of the ordinary as they are not commission based. I think Superannuation companies are not controlled enough by government legislation, there are too many company's offering super services.

J.JenkinsonMelbourne

Direct Access product is expensive and extremely limited

Alanasked

Why is a multi billion dollar Super fund like Telstrasuper down "Due to maintenance issues" so often, almost weekly. I have emailed Telstrasuper many time and I always get a generic reply that does not answer the question. People I know in other Super funds don't have these issues. When will Telstrasuper address this issues ???????

The Reviewer
The Reviewer

Why continue to complain on a site NOT monitored by them? If such an issue… MOVE.

Alanasked

I have asked TelstraSuper if they could have an option for there retirees of being paid on a fortnightly frequency eg every second Wednesday (NOT the Wednesday the old aged pension is paid).
At the moment if the 28th falls on a Sunday, you could be paid on the Friday or if that is a holiday you could get it on the Thursday, if it was paid every second Wednesday it would even out the income from the Super pension and the Aged pension. Thanks.

tiena P
tiena P

I have no idea I don't work gor trlstra super I am a customer just like you

Alanasked

Why is the Telstra Super site down so often ?
It seems like every weekend lately when I try to access my account, the site is down for "scheduled maintenance".
How much maintenance can a site need. None of the other financial institutes are ever offline that I have noticed,
shorly they need maintenance as well.
I would like to know exactly how many times the Telstra Super site has been unavailable to the customers this year?

J.Jenkinson

Having looked through the Twitter feed and website, there is no explanation on why.

Other Corporate Super Funds