Telstra Super

Telstra Super

See the Best Corporate Super Funds in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Telstra? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Rates and Fees
anntip
anntipVictoria

Stable super fund

Been with the fund still even though I have left the Co for over 20 years. The fund has lack lustre performance over the last few years. A good little find for someone looking at retirement in the next few years as fees are quite low.

Bob
BobQueensland

Thinking about moving to another Fund

Years ago Telstra Super was one of the best performers and they were always easy to deal with and they got things done quickly. Over the last 2 years they have not been performing as well as other Funds, and their service has gotten a lot worse. When my last withdrawal took over a week I wrote a letter of complaint. They responded with a statement that they take 7-8 Business Days to process withdrawals because of new regulatory rules. Nonsense according to ASIC and ATO. But I think I know what they are doing. They take out and hold a withdrawal request until the total fund drops, and then they release the withdrawal at the lower amount. Banks do the same with foreign currency exchanges.

Alanasked

Why is a multi billion dollar Super fund like Telstrasuper down "Due to maintenance issues" so often, almost weekly. I have emailed Telstrasuper many time and I always get a generic reply that does not answer the question. People I know in other Super funds don't have these issues. When will Telstrasuper address this issues ???????

Alanasked

I have asked TelstraSuper if they could have an option for there retirees of being paid on a fortnightly frequency eg every second Wednesday (NOT the Wednesday the old aged pension is paid).
At the moment if the 28th falls on a Sunday, you could be paid on the Friday or if that is a holiday you could get it on the Thursday, if it was paid every second Wednesday it would even out the income from the Super pension and the Aged pension. Thanks.

tiena P
tiena P

I have no idea I don't work gor trlstra super I am a customer just like you

Alanasked

Why is the Telstra Super site down so often ?
It seems like every weekend lately when I try to access my account, the site is down for "scheduled maintenance".
How much maintenance can a site need. None of the other financial institutes are ever offline that I have noticed,
shorly they need maintenance as well.
I would like to know exactly how many times the Telstra Super site has been unavailable to the customers this year?

J.Jenkinson
J.Jenkinson

Having looked through the Twitter feed and website, there is no explanation on why.

Other Corporate Super Funds