Telstra Super

Telstra Super

See the Best Corporate Super Funds in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Telstra? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Telstra Super let Down by poor Internet Issue

Telstra Super is an excellent organisation with good returns. Unfortunately they have a problem with their mainframe which means that PDF reports cannot be downloaded to Apple Mac computers. I raised this as an issue with Telstra Super in September 2012 and again early 2013. The latest is that they may be able to 'do a fix' by mid 2013 - Not good enough, and too slow a response for this great Fund

Phil
Phil

Thankyou Telstra Super for fixing this issue. Apple Mac users can now download

Good

Returns good to excellent. I've just retired pushed my BALANCED option to cash in September 2008. Feels like they really care about you the individual and take pains to outline the options on investing and provide good suggestions to consider and decide on. No pressure. Ultimately individuals have to weigh their own situation and trust that the financial products and tools being used by the company are delivering in this tough climate. Seems to me this one still does!!
No Fees; Education helpful; Regular newsletters small & to the point; Very helpful salaried consultants (no commissions; On-line Access; 1-2 free advisory sessions per annum.

Alanasked

Why is a multi billion dollar Super fund like Telstrasuper down "Due to maintenance issues" so often, almost weekly. I have emailed Telstrasuper many time and I always get a generic reply that does not answer the question. People I know in other Super funds don't have these issues. When will Telstrasuper address this issues ???????

The Reviewer
The Reviewer

Why continue to complain on a site NOT monitored by them? If such an issue… MOVE.

Alanasked

I have asked TelstraSuper if they could have an option for there retirees of being paid on a fortnightly frequency eg every second Wednesday (NOT the Wednesday the old aged pension is paid).
At the moment if the 28th falls on a Sunday, you could be paid on the Friday or if that is a holiday you could get it on the Thursday, if it was paid every second Wednesday it would even out the income from the Super pension and the Aged pension. Thanks.

tiena P
tiena P

I have no idea I don't work gor trlstra super I am a customer just like you

Alanasked

Why is the Telstra Super site down so often ?
It seems like every weekend lately when I try to access my account, the site is down for "scheduled maintenance".
How much maintenance can a site need. None of the other financial institutes are ever offline that I have noticed,
shorly they need maintenance as well.
I would like to know exactly how many times the Telstra Super site has been unavailable to the customers this year?

J.Jenkinson
J.Jenkinson

Having looked through the Twitter feed and website, there is no explanation on why.

Other Corporate Super Funds