Tempe Tyres

• Return Claim MadeYes (2) · No
Lewy

LewySouth East Queensland, QLD

Simmons FRC Wheels

Whilst Tempe Tyres Service was quite good the quality of the rim is horrible, the paint came out of the logo/ lettering in about 6 months. Tempe Tyres gave me new rim under warranty although they took there sweet time about it. Unfortunately after the warranty on all my wheels had expired, the rest of the rims started losing paint. Now I am up for a new set of rims after only 2 years. Definitely do NOT recommend Simmons Wheels

Nir

NirSydney, NSW

Cheap prices that cost you more eventually

Bought a set of Wheels and tyres for my Prado , paid $2200 waited on site more then 3 hours every 5 min one of the Bro's is coming with his merc and they put it in before me .
First trip off road on the weekend 3 days later all 4 wheels had their color faded and one tyre was punctured. obviously the warranty will not cover this type of situation even that the manufacture have off road warranty but Tempe tyre is not an authorised dealer they sell grade B junk!!!!
DO Not GO THERE better to pay a few hundreds more