Tempe Tyres

Tempe Tyres (page 2 of 9)

faz

faz

Excellent shop & Competitive price

Casey

Casey

Champions

No surprise it was busy and I did have a wait but even considering the service was excellent, friendly and I saved heaps driving from northern beaches. $170 saved, and that was only two tyres.
Northern beaches, $180 per tyre.
Just paying or the big rents. Go for a drive.
Thanks Tempe tyres.

FELIX AGIUS

FELIX AGIUS

Interstate Simmons Purchase

Recently purchased Simmons wheels & tyre package for my Mazda RX8 , was presently surprised by the service provided by Dev. Dev guided me thru my options and took his advice, wheels arrived within 3 business days and look absolutely fantastic & a great price, correspondence via email was always prompt.. Well done..

Store LocationOn Line
Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Tempe Tyres compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Shannon B.

Shannon B.South East Queensland, QLD

Incredible Service! Exceeded Expectation!

I just purchased a wheel and tyre package on a Wednesday, and had them delivered on the Friday (I’m in QLD)
They were packed perfectly to protect them, they surprisingly came with new wheel nuts and lock nuts.
They were balanced and pumped up ready to install. I am blown away with how beautifully simple the entire experience was and how well put together the product was when it reached me 900ks and 48hours after purchase.
Absolutely incredible. Thank you so much to the team. This was my second purchase and I will be back again :)
Highly recommended.

Store LocationSydney NSW
Tony

Tony

Very Cheap Tyres & Huge Range

I've bought tyres many times before from Tempe Tyres. They have a huge range to choose from and very cheap compared to some other places. Fitting and balancing is free, service is very good. Every time I have gone to this shop, they're always busy, very popular place, very good business.

Andrew

AndrewCentral West, NSW

Andrew, Bathurst

Recently traveled from Bathurst to Tempe to buy a Simmons wheels and tyre package for my xr8 and left very happy ! Range to choose from was an eye opener, price and service were both good and Yose in particular was the most professional and polite gentleman that I have ever dealt with !

Offroader

OffroaderSydney, NSW

Don't nonsense the customer if you do not know

Store LocationTempe Tyres Tempe
Joanne N.

Joanne N.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service - good experience

Very happy with the service I received. Yose served me and he was very knowledgeable and gave me good advice in my choice of 4wd tyres for my Land Rover Discovery.

mohammad d.

mohammad d.Sydney, NSW

Terrible service!

J C.

J C.

Top class customer service from Yose and the team

Went to Tempe Tyres to get my back tyre replaced. I was guided by Yose when we went to have a look at the tyres on my car.
He was very knowledgeable and impeccable customer service. He explained the best tyre to get and he did not push me to buy the more expensive one, he said that the less expensive tyre would do a good job too considering that I don't drive recklessly fast or drive the car hard.
Got the best tyres for the price and Yose explained how to take care of the tyres and when to change them over.
Will be a repeat customer

Rossi

Rossi

Purchase experience

3 unanswered e-mail enquiries, a phone call that was so "don't care" it was almost unbelievable. I wanted to buy 4 mags & tyres! Went elsewhere, instant service! Smarten up guys!

Store LocationTempe

I rang on Friday looking for tyres to put on my Jeep Grand Cherokee spoke to salesman yosse he gave me the size the price plus freight we done the deal there and then,Tuesday lunch time 500ks north I received my tyres thats what I call great service thank you very much.Ray

Store LocationTempe tyres princess highway Tempe nsw 2044
Patrick

PatrickNorthern Region, NSW

Extraordinary,helpful,friendly service and best price for tyres at Tempe Tyres

I have dealt with many businesses in my life,being 78 years of age,but never have I encounted such helpful,friendly,efficient and professional service,combined with the best price for tyres provided by Jose at Tempe Tyres today.I would not dream of dealing elsewhere! I wholeheartedly recommend this great business.Yose is a great asset to Tempe Tyres.Thank you Yose And Tempe Tyres!

Store LocationTempe Tyres

Initially Sceptical...but.

Must admit that I was initially sceptical but very soon it became clear these guys were experts in the type industry and they went to work...with great results. Thank you.

Jemmie

JemmieSydney, NSW

5 Stars For Tempe Tyres And Very Recommended!

This is not my first time bought wheels and tyres here. Yesterday when i back, they’re still consistent, friendly and very helpful. Again Yose and team always do their best

Store LocationTempe Tyre Princes Highway Tempe

Sir A

Sir ASydney

Bought 4 Pirelli tyres, great speed and service

I bought Cinturato P7 Pirellis here. Within a minute of arrival, I was given quick friendly service. Within ten minutes, I was called to check tyres. Great service, excellent tyres.

Thanks you Yose and Tempe Tyres

Excellent service every time. Yose is the man to go and see. Always so humble and nothing is to hard. I got new tyres and a wheel balance drives perfect thanks from the good work boys.

Jerry Z

Jerry ZSydney, NSW

Excellent balanced tyres

Yose-Awesome Service

I was served by Yose and he was awesome.I told him I didn’t understand anything about cars and tyres.He explained everything and guided me through the process. I would give Yose 1000 stars for his help and unbeatable Customer service.I purchased four new tyres had a wheel alignment and they did a test fit. I would recommend Yose and Tempe tyres to anyone and Everyone Well done guys.Thanks for great service and making my choice for using Tempe tyres so easy.Its nice to see a company treat you with respect especially being a female and not being taken for a ride.Thanks once again Tempe Tyres and the fantastic staff and a Special Big Thank You to Yose.
Sincerely
Carolyn Rio

Ernie007

Ernie007Sydney

Great price

Always go to Tempe tyres for my tyres. Only negative is the wait time but that's because they are so popular. Also, next to Ikea so you can eat meatballs while you wait. Not bad.