Tempe Tyres

Tempe Tyres (page 3 of 9)

Craig

CraigIllawarra, NSW

Great Service -Great Prices

From the moment I walked in the door, the service by Yose was excellent. He took the time to go through everything with me despite them being very busy. Tyre fitment took 40 minutes for 4 tyres which is below the 1 hour I usually allow at other tyre shops.

Superted2012

Superted2012Sydney, NSW

Best tyre price in Sydney bar none. Excellent customer service and advice. Thank you Yose, your are a legend.

Customer service Manager Yose, gave me honest advice on what is needed and what action to take to get the est wear out of my tyres.
Thanks again and I will return.

Awesome bloke and great service

If you ever need any Tyre service or help and not sure who the trust Yose at tempe tyres definitely knows his stuff and can lead you the right way. He’s knowledgeable around he’s perfection and highly recommend his service to anyone out there. GOD BLESS YOU BROTHER

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Tempe Tyres compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

rob

robSydney Surrounds, NSW

tyres for Amarok

I cannot rate this company high enough from speaking to George on the phone and him organising everything and getting there and dealing with Yose the knowledge and customer service was outstanding I will never buy my tyres from anywhere else now. You excel yourself.
Robyn McCurley

Marco L.

Marco L.Sydney, NSW

Good service with great price

As everyone may know, Tempe tyres is one of the most famous budget tyre wholesaler in Sydney. There are wide range of options, from high end to low end, always cheaper than other provides. I have been visiting Tempe tyre for many years, it is free of charge fitting service. The only problem it is always busy, you need to wait sometimes.

Joe K

Joe KSydney, NSW

Fast and furious

Used Tempe Tyres for several years for different cars. No problems at all service usually takes from 30 to 60 minutes and the cars are ready by the time specified during the order. Good selection of the brands at the good price. Place is clean and managed efficiently. Will be using them again.

Amazing customer service

I have taken several cars over the years to have tyres repaired and to purchase new tyres and I am always 100% happy with everyone who has looked after me.

jye

jyeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Purchased 16 rims at Tempe 3 cars at a similar time, a year later never again. Cheap Chinese buckles on Aussie roads

Purchased 16 rims from Tempe 3 cars at a similar time and another set a year later never again. Cheap Chinese metal buckles on Aussie roads. My parents tyres were buckled, my all cracked, wrong tread pattern was put on parents car, my rims cracked thought due to low air pressure from a nail. Again happened were all buckled. Chinese made wheels are not suiteable for Australian roads, also look at a current affairs enquiry as who knows majority of positive comments on here could be easily by friends or family of this business ( tyres though are cheap ). Can have all fitted in an hour, another time took them 5 hours to fit.

Chris B.

Chris B.Sydney, NSW

tempe tyres

Yose and Harlem were very professional and informative and helpful. Great work in great time and for a great price. I would recommend tempe tyres for sure to any car owner.

Emanuel

EmanuelSydney, NSW

Emanuel

fordriver1

fordriver1Southern and Hills, SA

super quick delivery

Ordered friday from Sydney- on my door in Adelaide hills Monday.
No stuff ups, no hassles.

Well done whoever processed my order.

I have to write this sentence cause minimum thirty words. why?

Tony M

Tony M

Great, fast service

Just arrived home after a 1 1/4 hour drive from Tempe tyres, great service, welcomed at the front door and was told the tyres I had enquired about had been sold out, no problems he said, we will upgrade the tyres you are getting for the same price. Although there was a large crowd waiting for service it was explained to me how the alternative tyres were better (I later checked on the official Kumho site), 30 minutes later I was on the way home.
Very happy customer !!!, I was however surprised that the same tyres in Wollongong were much, much dearer (in this case $60:00 per tyre)
Coffee in the café was also excellent.
Great all round experience, well done Tempe tyres.

Redman

RedmanIllawarra, NSW

Great job guys!

Been here a few times! Always good! Sometimes busy, but good service and price. I tried a local who damaged my new rims and tried to sell me wrong size tyres then abused me for speaking up so back to Tempe tyres! Thanks Tempe tyres I was quite upset and your excellent service calmed me down!

Best Price in Sydney!

Thank you Archy for a great quote; I was very impressed with their friendly and professional service.
Even during a very busy day I got an excellent service, well done team at Tempe Tyres!!

Greek God

Greek God107 Park rd Kogarh bay

You want the best Tyres,it’s Tempe Tyres ☝

Just like to thank Yoso and his staff for making my experience one too remember. Professional and honest people making your driving experience one to remember with their huge range of types rims etc for affordable prices that don’t leave a hole in your pockets. Thanks Yoso thanks Tempe Tyres #JustSayin

Great service great prices

Stopped in to get new tyres for my 4WD. Was served by Yoshi who has great customer service and knows his stuff was in and out in a hour with 4 brand new tyres

Another happy customer

Highly recommend Tempe tyres, We called in yesterday and were personally helped by Yose and he did an amazing job of helping us out! We are more then happy with our purchase and will be back in the future!!

Andypoo

AndypooLane cove

Once off....

Won't be coming back - Four tyres - Two with different build dates, wheels balanced in-correctly and extremely slow customer service, just too damn busy and un-interested. Toxic.

Bad experience

Drove from central coast arrived 8 15 Saturday left 11 15 was looking at wheels tyres felt I was hurried in making decision was NOT told I could look up stairs with more rims to choose from girl at counter. Very rude would NT return.

Just one thing i suggest

Very impressive, just one minor thing u suggest is to put tyer shine on the tyres on comletion to give it that extra touch .over all excellent sevice.