Tempe Tyres

Tempe Tyres

Luca T.

Luca T.Sydney, NSW

Ruined Alloy wheels and old tyres

Store LocationClyde and Tempe NSW
Erik

ErikSydney, NSW

hung up the phone on me

staff member was incredibly rude over the phone. When I asked what their name was they hung up on me

Sandeep S.

Sandeep S.Sydney, NSW

Worst tire change experience

Had a very bad experience going there for Tire change for my BMW. Got the front 2 Tires changed and alignment done 3 days ago. They messed up with my Car's wheel alignment. Went there again today to get the alignment fixed. Still the Steering wheel is tilted and not centered and car is pulling to right side. Steering is much heavier while turning right and lighter while turning left. They tried alignment 4 times and still could not get it right. And while they test drove finally the tried hard convincing me that the problem is gone rather than actually fixing it. Regret going there. Maybe they are not skilled enough for premium cars.

Store LocationParramatta
Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Tempe Tyres compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Nir

NirSydney, NSW

Cheap prices that cost you more eventually

Bought a set of Wheels and tyres for my Prado , paid $2200 waited on site more then 3 hours every 5 min one of the Bro's is coming with his merc and they put it in before me .
First trip off road on the weekend 3 days later all 4 wheels had their color faded and one tyre was punctured. obviously the warranty will not cover this type of situation even that the manufacture have off road warranty but Tempe tyre is not an authorised dealer they sell grade B junk!!!!
DO Not GO THERE better to pay a few hundreds more

Store LocationTempe
mohammad d.

mohammad d.Sydney, NSW

Terrible service!

Rossi

Rossi

Purchase experience

3 unanswered e-mail enquiries, a phone call that was so "don't care" it was almost unbelievable. I wanted to buy 4 mags & tyres! Went elsewhere, instant service! Smarten up guys!

Store LocationTempe

They use a rattle gun to tighten lug nuts while when the car is off the ground

Not sure on the originality of the tyres but they broke the front axle on my car when using a rattle gun to tighten the lug nuts while the car was in the air. I watched them just put the gun and let it rattle for 20 seconds. The lug nites were so tight that a torque wrench of mine broke when trying to remove..

Tony

TonySydney Surrounds, NSW

Terrible service

Good cheap tyres, but terrible service. Paid for wheel alignment that I don't think was even checked. My car still pulls to one side and when I tried to go back & get it replaced, I was told that the warranty was only for 2 days. Not going back to get ripped off again.

dreamerc

dreamercSydney

Rubbish company!!! They damage the rim while fitting and doing wheel alignment.

Terrible experience!!! I came here to change my front tires。They damage my left front wheel while fitting and doing the wheel alignment. And they put some silicon trying to cover the damages. I notice it when I pick up the car. Moreover, I notice the inner edge of the rim and the inner wall (where they put weight mass to balance the wheel) are also damaged by the rude worker. The staff and manager here using their "beautiful words" to deny their fault. Put too much tire oil that's stupid. I will never choose Tempe Tyres again!!! Please choose carefully and avoid have a similar experience as me.

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

If i could give less stars I would

I was quoted a price for tyres and when I have them fitted they were more expensive than I was quoted, I probably would have been prepared to cop the extra cost if it wasn't for the smug arrogant sales person that would not even negotiate the price even though I had evidence of my quoted price, After being told of good experiences and seeing more good than bad reviews I thought I would give them a go, Lesson Learnt!!

jABITWaterloo

Tempe Tyres bad customer service in denial

Had four tyres put on my car on 7th November and a wheel alignment and when I got home one of my hubcaps was missing I rang them and they told me there cameras show it was on my car when I left so were is it now....they must not off put it on properly they say they dont know were it is...must have fallen off...so then I said you didn't put it on properly....yes we did they said no you didn't its not there,,..they say next they take no responsibility once you leave there premises..obviously they did not put it back on correctly...makes me wonder.....what if it was the tyre that fell off do they still deny responsibility... may be cheaper tyres but you pay more in the long run when things go missing...

Update hubcap costs $100 to replace it

Little thieves

New tyres with great service but stole my sunglasses from the glove box. When I asked the question as to whether anyone may have removed them I was told 'we don't touch anything'. Lesson learnt don't leave any valuables in your vehicle.

Daniel

DanielSydney, NSW

Terrible customer service!

I called to enquire about some tyres and spoke to a guy call [name removed], he made drive all the way to the shop and when I got there he wasn't there and the price wasnt the same. I heard they make you go there to make you buy other models more expensive. I don't recommend places where there is no honest in customer service.

Stay Away!

Had my car jacked up on one side for over 45 minutes without doing anything to it. Finally changed the tyre. Got back into my car and there's now a loud clicking noise coming from the air con in centre console. Would not accept ANY responsibility. Have just had my car completely serviced. Has NEVER made any noise before.

STAY AWAY!!!

Meet

MeetGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Warranty Excuss

Same as Bran, i bought the Trye from them and guess what got a bubble. no physical or visible damage to tyre, but still they refusing the warranty. Sure it is every day stuff for them.
Never Recommend them to anyone.

bran

branSydney

Warranty excuses

Got wheels and tyres fitted to new BMW f30 thay size tyres to fit thay fitted tyres that were to sm

I tell at least 10 plus people every day about this not happy it be last set of wheels not

SPI

SPISydney, NSW

Tempe Tyres they are a bunch of scam artists to replace my tires it feels horrible it's not right

You need to stand by your product

After purchasing 2 tyres from Tempe tyres, 1 tyre only lasted 6 months. It split. On the receipt it says 1 year guarantee. They did nothing. We had to pay for a whole new tyre. Next time will go to KMart tyres where they stand by their products and honour their policies.

Horrible - Do not buy tyres online here

My partner request different wheels and tyres online and apparently they offered him a different products with the price he willing to pay for. Due to language difficulty, he does not understand the sales manager's message so he paid for it. Until we receive the products, it was totally different from what we ordered.
We asked the managers for a 100% refund, but he refuses us.
In australia, if people aint happy with the products, they can ask for a 100% refund within a specific time frame from the days they received the goods. I'm surprised and disappointed with the way they treat the people with language difficulty. They are totally at disadvantage already. Please don't take advantage from them.