Tempe Tyres

Tempe Tyres

Lewy

LewySouth East Queensland, QLD

Simmons FRC Wheels

Whilst Tempe Tyres Service was quite good the quality of the rim is horrible, the paint came out of the logo/ lettering in about 6 months. Tempe Tyres gave me new rim under warranty although they took there sweet time about it. Unfortunately after the warranty on all my wheels had expired, the rest of the rims started losing paint. Now I am up for a new set of rims after only 2 years. Definitely do NOT recommend Simmons Wheels

Gerard V

Gerard VSydney, NSW

It took 2hrs 45 mins to fit 4 Tyres

I purchased 4 tyres and it took them 2 hrs 45 mins to complete the job. Tempe Tyres need to review how jobs are allocated and monitor progress. A number of cars who arrived after me were serviced before me. The excuse given was that I was getting 4 Tyres and those others were getting two.
Very disappointed!

jye

jyeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Purchased 16 rims at Tempe 3 cars at a similar time, a year later never again. Cheap Chinese buckles on Aussie roads

Purchased 16 rims from Tempe 3 cars at a similar time and another set a year later never again. Cheap Chinese metal buckles on Aussie roads. My parents tyres were buckled, my all cracked, wrong tread pattern was put on parents car, my rims cracked thought due to low air pressure from a nail. Again happened were all buckled. Chinese made wheels are not suiteable for Australian roads, also look at a current affairs enquiry as who knows majority of positive comments on here could be easily by friends or family of this business ( tyres though are cheap ). Can have all fitted in an hour, another time took them 5 hours to fit.

Store LocationTempe
Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Tempe Tyres compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Andypoo

AndypooLane cove

Once off....

Won't be coming back - Four tyres - Two with different build dates, wheels balanced in-correctly and extremely slow customer service, just too damn busy and un-interested. Toxic.

Bad experience

Drove from central coast arrived 8 15 Saturday left 11 15 was looking at wheels tyres felt I was hurried in making decision was NOT told I could look up stairs with more rims to choose from girl at counter. Very rude would NT return.

Sopes

SopesSydney

“Simmons” the Tempe version !

If you are considering buying a set of the Simmons wheels that Tempe tyres own and sell don’t be fooled by thinking you are paying good money for the famous simmons 3 peice racing wheel of the 1990s. The original versions were famous for there quality and built for the track.

Not Impressed

Bad customer satisfaction

As the traffic jam, I arrived Tempe Tyre 5 minutes after their closing time, but the shop was still open. I asked for changing a new tyre for me, I was driving spare tyre which was dangous to keep driving. The customer service refused even I explained my situation and I could not organise time to come again tomorrow as I am a working mother with kids. on the way to the home, my spare tyre flat again! I agree that I was late, however the customer service is cold!

Too long wait

They asked me too wait 1.5 hrs...could be 2hrs isn't it. ..not good service..better see you latter..next time better fix...

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Wheel alignment nightmare

Jonny P

Jonny Psydney

Economy tyres not such a bargain!

Humberto

HumbertoSydney

Left me with headaches

I don't have a lot of wheel space on my car so I took some measurements and I went there. They weren't interested in the measurements " we've fitted them a bunch of times" they said, so I took them home and fitted them to find the front tyres sticking 20mm past the guard. I rang them and they told me to pump the guards which wasn't an option so I had to find a wheel repairer and get them machined and double drilled costing me an extra few hundred
There are lots of other options elsewhere
They don't care