Tempe Tyres

Tempe Tyres

Eddie6911

Eddie6911Sydney

Good price, slow service

Good price, slow service, gave me the wrong invoice meaning I need to go back and waste more time. Not worth the two hours for small saving. Would shop around next time.

AlSGI

AlSGISydney

Average

Best prices for sure.
Quick and friendly sales.
The 2hrs 40mins wait wasn't worth it.
Other places had $100 cash back for the 4 tyres I purchased which they didn't offer so the prices balanced out really but the 2hrs 45mins let them down. Better things to do with my time.
Other issue was they couldn't do the wheel alignment due to front bushes. Serviced my car next day, mechanic said he could have changed my bushes but there wasn't a need to, nothing wrong with them. Had my alignment done next day at Bridgestone with no issues. So, 2hrs45mins, didn't get my alignment which another place had no problems with.
I'll go to my local tyre shop next time.

Half my day gone

2.5hrs and still waiting! 4 tyres and a wheel alignment. I'd rather pay $20 extra per tyre and get it done elsewhere within the hour. Only reason it even got stars was due to [name removed]'s help.
Total 3.5hrs!

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Tempe Tyres compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Almost a Perfect Retail Experience, Except For The Counter Staff

Thanks [name removed]- top work my friend. Nothing was too much trouble.

Unfortunately, the torn-faced velociraptor behind the counter with an attitude the size of some of the rims put a dampener on the experience.