Tempe Tyres

Tempe Tyres

eanie

eanieIllawarra, NSW

Very good service at a good price

Easy online selection and ordering process. Booking a time was simple and on arrival was looked after straight away. Drove out an hour later with a full set of new tyres. Very happy on this experience!

Store LocationFairfield East
Tony

Tony

Very Cheap Tyres & Huge Range

I've bought tyres many times before from Tempe Tyres. They have a huge range to choose from and very cheap compared to some other places. Fitting and balancing is free, service is very good. Every time I have gone to this shop, they're always busy, very popular place, very good business.

Store LocationTempe
Offroader

OffroaderSydney, NSW

Don't nonsense the customer if you do not know

Store LocationTempe Tyres Tempe
Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Tempe Tyres compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Jerry Z

Jerry ZSydney, NSW

Excellent balanced tyres

Store LocationTempe
Ernie007

Ernie007Sydney

Great price

Always go to Tempe tyres for my tyres. Only negative is the wait time but that's because they are so popular. Also, next to Ikea so you can eat meatballs while you wait. Not bad.

You will not go elsewhere

You always receive good advice and the cheapest price from the staff, Yose in particular who I have had the pleasure of dealing with over the years manages to find a solution for every budget
I won't go anywhere else
Give them a try and you won't be disappointed

TONY

TONYsydney

REPLACE TYRES

my name is Anthony. I was under the impression that Tempe Tyres are expensive. I needed new tyres so i rang them and the price was a suprise. For Hancook Tyres every place i rang they quoted me $220 each. At Tempe was . . . $140 each. Quite a big difference. So instead of replacing 2 tyres i replaced 4. And the service at the Depot is exceptional. I can say they are the best in Sydney.

Col

ColForster nsw

Professional

I new which tyres I wanted and from first contact with Yosu to confirm they were available the process was effortless. Very friendly and professional service.

December 5th 2017 Update: Great prices/service.

Gave best price over telephone and booked in at a time that suited me, without any hassle. Very helpful staff.

Dev looked after me and recommended me a cheaper tyres than what I had in mind.
I chose the wrong size and dearer price for my car. So Dev recommended me the cheaper one in price with the same quality.

2 Thumbs up for tempe tyres

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Funky

FunkySydney, NSW

Great prices but check the tyre manufacture date codes

I got a great deal on some touring Dunlop tyres in February 2016. Very happy with price and performance but as expected the reason for the reduced price was the fact the tyres were manufactured in August 2014. Tyres have a shelf life of about 6 years so it's not really a problem in my case since I expect to go through 50,000km in 2 years. It's just a good idea to check the date codes if you see some crazy special prices... I've bought Hankook, Yokohama, Pirelli and Kumho previously for my previous cars and my girlfriend's. Prices are always super competitive.

Thanks Yose for assisting me with my recent purchase of wheels and tyre package. You certainly know your stuff and I'm very happy with your customer service you provided.

Anna

Anna

Fast service

I had two tyres replaced. Was happy with the price and job was done within the time allocated. Service by Yosi excellent.

great service

when I arrived I was greeted by Yose and served immediately, within minutes I had selected tyres and was having a coffee in the cafe. Although very busy the job took the prescribed time and I was soon on my way. Satisfied with their workmanship and the customer service from Yose was outstanding. Cheap prices and great service, keep up the good work guys!

Jim

JimSydney

Cheapest price long waiting

I use them all time for the cheapest price in sydney , but you have to wait but the service is good the guys are so friendly
I do recommend them if u r happy to wait over one hour