Tempe Tyres

Tempe Tyres

Codey burns

Codey burns Central West, NSW

Quality service

Was a great transaction all the guys at Penrith were super welcoming can’t recommend them enough absolute legends highly recommend

Jemmie

JemmieSydney, NSW

Awesome service

Not my first time here. Always trust this shop. Before dealing with Jose and today dealing with Suraj. All of them are awesome

Greg

GregSydney Surrounds, NSW

New Tire Purchase

We purchased New tires for our Santa Fe at Tempe Tires new Store at Penrith. We spoke to Peter on Friday. He said he could get the Tires we needed from the warehouse and fit the tires with wheel alignment done as well for Saturday afternoon. At Around 9.30 am he rang and said he has the tires at the store. We got there an hour early. Was met by Peter and served straight away. We only had to wait 40 minutes for 4 new tires to be fitted and complete the wheel alignment! Incredible service. The Centre is brand new and was spotlessly clean. I would recommend anyone looking for tires to check out this store. It has a big fitting bay and soon will have a on site Cafe. Excellent pricing and service. Very professional.

Store LocationPenrith NSW
Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Tempe Tyres compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Stan simmons

Stan simmonsSydney, NSW

Tyres and fitting

Had tyres fitted to Rav4, plus wheel alignment, Peter & staff were very obliging and courteous, great service and price, thanks guys!

Store LocationPenrith

Jeep Wrangler rims and tyres

Excellent product knowledge and specification, great price, great service and installation, great facilities. Ask for Yose for service with a smile.

Store LocationTempe NSW

Tc cortina... fr1 simmons.....

Went to tempe tyres to get some wheels. Sam and Presly sized it all up and told us to sit down relax while your wheels are prepared so we got a coffee.. talked to everyone and next thing you know.... BANG the job was done... thank you so much guys for everything.... the car looks fantastic... wooooooooow

Megan

MeganSydney, NSW

Outstanding customer service by Yose

I went to tempe tyres with zero knowledge of what tyres or wheels to buy..I was introduced to Yose, who spent close to half an hr of his personal time explaining his knowledge on what products of tyres/wheels to purchase! Considering I arrived at tempe tyres 15 minutes before there closing time I never expected the quality time Yose gave me or expected the job to even be done there and then). His team mates worked together past the closing time to complete my job! I have never experienced such professionalism from any place as I had from tempe tyres, and the time given to me to explain the ins and outs from Yose was beyond excellency!..Highly recommend visiting Yose when going to tempe tyres!

Store Locationtempe
Sarah J.

Sarah J.Sydney, NSW

Super happy

Am so happy with my service I received from Yose he was so helpful and put up with my million and 1 questions and my indecisiveness. He helped me find the wheel and tyre package that was perfect for me.. awesome pricing as so many wheels to choose from.. Will def be going back to Tempe for any tyre/wheel services in the future. Thank you Yose

Matthew

MatthewSydney, NSW

Great service again

tempe tyres Fairfield great staff, great service, go above and beyond, thats why I keep going back to them. Highly recommend them to anyone that needs New tyres just can’t say enough on how good they are keep up the good work.

Store LocationFairfield

Steven roussos

Steven roussosSydney, NSW

Best service and prices

Would like to state the obvious‘Simon from Tempe tyres parramatta is a complete gentleman from the moment I spoke with him to the time I entered the office the boys were prompt and delivered , no stress no pain, professionals thank you.

Store LocationParramatta
Marcelo G.

Marcelo G.Sydney, NSW

great service, good prices

Yose did a great job in explaining the product, process and what needed to be done later on (every 10,000k).
Good prices and great customer service.
Matched existing tyres and completed the job as requested, very happy

Andrew

AndrewSydney, NSW

Excellent product knowledge and service.

I recently purchased Simmons wheels & tires from Tempe tires for my Ford Ranger. I was served by a gentleman called Yose.
I was very impressed by his level of professionalism and knowledge on different products and specifications.
Even though the place was so busy, Yose gave me his undivided attention and detailed explanations.
I've done business with Tempe tires before and because of the service Yose gave me the second time around, I will not hasitate coming back again.
I can certainly say Yose is the wall of Tempe tires.

Store LocationTEMPE Sydney. NSW
faz

faz

Excellent shop & Competitive price

Casey

Casey

Champions

No surprise it was busy and I did have a wait but even considering the service was excellent, friendly and I saved heaps driving from northern beaches. $170 saved, and that was only two tyres.
Northern beaches, $180 per tyre.
Just paying or the big rents. Go for a drive.
Thanks Tempe tyres.

FELIX AGIUS

FELIX AGIUS

Interstate Simmons Purchase

Recently purchased Simmons wheels & tyre package for my Mazda RX8 , was presently surprised by the service provided by Dev. Dev guided me thru my options and took his advice, wheels arrived within 3 business days and look absolutely fantastic & a great price, correspondence via email was always prompt.. Well done..

Store LocationOn Line

Shannon B.

Shannon B.South East Queensland, QLD

Incredible Service! Exceeded Expectation!

I just purchased a wheel and tyre package on a Wednesday, and had them delivered on the Friday (I’m in QLD)
They were packed perfectly to protect them, they surprisingly came with new wheel nuts and lock nuts.
They were balanced and pumped up ready to install. I am blown away with how beautifully simple the entire experience was and how well put together the product was when it reached me 900ks and 48hours after purchase.
Absolutely incredible. Thank you so much to the team. This was my second purchase and I will be back again :)
Highly recommended.

Store LocationSydney NSW
Andrew

AndrewCentral West, NSW

Andrew, Bathurst

Recently traveled from Bathurst to Tempe to buy a Simmons wheels and tyre package for my xr8 and left very happy ! Range to choose from was an eye opener, price and service were both good and Yose in particular was the most professional and polite gentleman that I have ever dealt with !

Joanne N.

Joanne N.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service - good experience

Very happy with the service I received. Yose served me and he was very knowledgeable and gave me good advice in my choice of 4wd tyres for my Land Rover Discovery.

J C.

J C.

Top class customer service from Yose and the team

Went to Tempe Tyres to get my back tyre replaced. I was guided by Yose when we went to have a look at the tyres on my car.
He was very knowledgeable and impeccable customer service. He explained the best tyre to get and he did not push me to buy the more expensive one, he said that the less expensive tyre would do a good job too considering that I don't drive recklessly fast or drive the car hard.
Got the best tyres for the price and Yose explained how to take care of the tyres and when to change them over.
Will be a repeat customer

Store LocationTempe

I rang on Friday looking for tyres to put on my Jeep Grand Cherokee spoke to salesman yosse he gave me the size the price plus freight we done the deal there and then,Tuesday lunch time 500ks north I received my tyres thats what I call great service thank you very much.Ray

Store LocationTempe tyres princess highway Tempe nsw 2044