Listing monitored by Temple & Webster

Size ideal for small space

Directions said one person assembly , then several pages in said get someone to hold pieces etc. so took a lot longer to get done. Tricky! Looks good though

Review collected in partnership with Temple & Webster

Faulty product wellen sun umbrella

Oh dear,used for the first time, umbrella goes up but does not click to stay up. So it is completely useless.

Fiona M.
Fiona M.Hobart, TAS

Absolutely love my new timber bed frame

I found just what I was looking for with ease, at a great price and delivery was incredibly quick.
I would highly recommend visiting the site and shopping here. I'll do it again in a flash.
The bed was easy to assemble by myself and although light enough to handle alone its incredibly sturdy as well. Good quality finish too. The pine timber gives me the simple design, scandi feel I was after.

PaulineF
PaulineFGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Just as picture

Easy to order ,the product is good quality, the specifications where correct and customer service was excellent, will use site again.

Find out how Temple & Webster compares to other Furniture Shops

Nice piece of furniture but would of paid more to have had it pre assembled

Disapointed it took 3 hours to assemble and my husband is a handyman. Some of the parts re screw fixtures broke, bad quality. The unit itself is lovely once built but would of paid more to have had it pre assembled. It was definetly not easy to assemble

Bronwyn
BronwynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exactly what I was looking for

It was so easy to find on the online store and navigate with prompt delivery. I was absolutely satisfied with the table as I could not find a table that was suitable but Temple and Webster came to my rescue. The quality is excellent and value for money. I will be buying from them again

Josie V.
Josie V.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great quality

Received promptly and of the quality I expected and will order again in a different colour. Great value considering the high quality.

Review collected in partnership with Temple & Webster

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.2 Nov 2021
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture
AllisonH
AllisonHSydney, NSW

Great little table

Great little table exactly as pictured and described and perfect for the space intended. Very happy with purchase and would recommend.

Arica
AricaSydney, NSW

The products qualification are worth the price and the after-sale service is great.

- It is easy to find what you wanted;
- the product range offers lots of choices;
- I am happy with what I bought;

Toni
ToniSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed

I purchased a personalised Xmas stocking with the name Zara however when it arrived it looks like a Lara.
I reached out to the customer support who responded that it is a Z........ not a cheap purchase at $60!
I was contacted this afternoon and offered a full refund (after my review) by a very nice rep. Can't replace it before Xmas so will have to wait

JenniferH
JenniferHSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very good quality and value for money

I am a regular shopper at Temple and Webster as I find the quality, range and price very competitive. Have not been disappointed yet.

Medium Sleepy Panda Queen Size Mattress

Great value and very comfy and easy to assemble. Finding product in the online store was easy to navigate and would purchase from there again.

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Thank you for your 5-star review, Margaret. It means a great deal to us that we have earned your trust and your confidence. We are looking forward to your next shopping with us. Warm regards, Temple & Webster

ChloeA
ChloeAGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect

no problems i purchaed online fast delivery made labels for the lids it works well and looks great.
Great value for money A++
Happy customer

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Thank you for your 5-star review, Chloe. It means a great deal to us that we have earned your trust and your confidence. We are looking forward to your next shopping with us. Warm regards, Temple & Webster

Very Nice

Found what I wanted, ordered, paid and arrived in a timely manner. All too easy. Will definitely use this site again.

Review collected in partnership with Temple & Webster

I love the light so much, that I have just ordered another one.

I love the Temple and Webster website. It is easy to navigate and they have a lot of amazing things. I am doing a renovation and I have ordered a lot of items from Temple and Webster.

Chris Sydneyasked

Curious as to why a delivery of 2 beds to NSW is approx $110 and to qld $562 . Doesn’t make sense . Nearly as much as the beds are worth !

Jennifer
Jennifer

Some items are weight-based shipping fees and/or they are courier's rates and Temple & Webster probably have no control over the couriers rates.

Chris Sydney

Except that I can have it sent to NSW and then forward it myself to qld for about $100 so way less than temple and Webster. They’re a big company with cheaper rates I would’ve thought. Supposed to be online Australia wide and this essentially means qld exempt.

Hi Chris,

Temple & Webster has a range of different delivery methods depending on the size, weight and fragility of each item. We ship via Australia Post, standard couriers and specialised courier services.

When you add the item/s into your shopping cart and then enter your postcode you will then be given the final price per item inclusive of shipping and GST.

As our items ship out from multiple warehouses and from different suppliers all around Australia this means different products will have an individual shipping cost if the item(s) in your cart are coming from different supplier warehouses.

Please know that the shipping costs are calculated by our delivery partners and Temple & Webster do not profit from these costs.

Warm regards,

Marie K.
Marie K.asked

Hi I have an order which i got a confirmation of shipment for including tracking numbers. When i click on the tracking number in the email it brings me to designer transport website however when i put in the tracking number there it says unknown reference number. Can you advise if i am using the right number or if there is another one i need to use in order to track the delivery.

Maire

Hi Marie,

This is something we can look into for you. We have sent you a private message to confirm your order details. We will look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Warm regards,

Temple & Webster.

Jenn C
Jenn Casked

How long does it take to process a refund? My item is showing as delivered back to T&W 2 week ago. Jennie

Tanja R.
Tanja R.

Hey, my refund came through as soon as they responded to my email.
Probably best to get in touch with their customer service, they're really nice and helpful.

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Hi Jennie, Thank you for reaching out to us. We have sent you a private message to confirm your order number so we can look into this further for you. We look forward to hearing from you. Warm Regards Temple & Webster

Get an answer from our members and Temple & Webster representatives