Listing monitored by Temple & Webster

Tracey
TraceyPerth, WA

Worst service and company I have ever had the displeasure with dealing with!!!!

This company couldn’t care less about its customers! I have been trying to order a desk for two weeks have dealt with their disorganized customer support who give NO help whatsoever and couldn’t care less! Disgraceful doesn’t come close. I am appalled at their service and we have bought several
Items before but had a problem
Ordering online and they couldn’t care less $2000 but no service obviously they don’t need a $2000 sale! Lucky them when times are not the best! Terrible Service you should be ashamed!!!!!!

Product still not received

Sam
SamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bed frame ordered but not delivered

I ordered a bed frame on the 26 Oct, a few week later there was no progress in tracking so I queried what the hold up was on the live chat. They said they would follow up with their courier and get back to be. Rather than get back to me they marked it as not delivered and sent another one out. Another week has passed and again no progress in tracking. I queried again and they said it was my fault for cancelling the first order even though I just asked them about it. They show no empathy and no way to get my delivery done. The second order is still in an unknown state so who knows when I'll get it.

LisaA
LisaASydney, NSW

Poorly made stand - waste of money

Stand was very flimsy and poorly made and crooked. It could not withstand the weight of the basket and pot plant

Find out how Temple & Webster compares to other Furniture Shops

Worst purchasing experience I have ever had

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Steven
StevenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rubbish ad on TV

Rubbish ad on TV they keep playing a guy in a stupid looking pose at the door! I will never buy from Temple & Webster. Fire the people that gave approval for this advertisement!

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Hi, Steven thanks for reaching out. While we understand our TV ad may not suit all audiences, we do appreciate your feedback and we will be sure to pass your feedback on to our campaigns team for further review. Warm regards, Temple & Webster.

Hayley
HayleyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

2 months and my couch still hasn’t arrived

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.2 Nov 2021
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture
Pasha S.
Pasha S.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Awful experience.. never again

The most disgusting shopping experience ever. Delivery service is very bad. Costumer service is totally awful. Not helpful at all we spend weeks on the phone and emails.
We pay so much money for our new sofa and delivery service then we been waiting for almost months and half for our sofa to arrive. But they deliver as only half of it and no one know where is other half of our delivery.. Will not recommend anyone to buy from Temple and Webster
Not good enough

Browndog
BrowndogGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Non Delivery - my problem - I thought I was a customer of Temple & Webster not their courier

Seems to be nice enough staff when asking queries but their courier provider is useless. I know we're all blaming COVID but to have a non-delivery, no notification (knock) at door just a text saying reschedule, then find a calling card saying it will be dropped off at a POPSHOP for collection see website for update - nothing updated 5 days later. Tried numerous times calling the courier company with no luck. Thought I'd go to where I purchased and paid and was advised to call the courier company.
Online shopping not for me until they work out a better delivery/tracking and update system for information.
Again I didn't select the courier, Temple & Webster did which is where the purchase was from. Will be putting in for Non-Supply

Bw
BwGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sent elsewhere, info filled correct in order. My problem now.

Care factor was disappointing.

Waiting for an item that had been sent to the wrong address despite filling the address right in the order.

They took very little ownership to rectify the issue.

I'll make sure I get my money back (paid by PayPal so that'll happen), but would prefer somewhere better for future purchases.

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Waste of time. Garbage company.

Purchased a chair. Received email for shipping confirmation. No communication for 10 days. Then received a sms notifying me that the chair was damaged but couldn't even bother to finish the message and did not provide contact details to organise a change. Contacted them both via email and their stupid website chat. Heard nothing for a further 5 days. Called today, waited on hold for 15 minutes only for them to tell me that the chair I ordered is no longer available and will be offering a full refund. So now, I've wasted 15 day waiting, only to get my money back and a pitiful $25 discount which I declined quite aggressively. I've [Words Removed] more reliable than this terrible company. Do NOT recommend.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Christine Benitez
Christine Benitez

Such poor quality

Very dissatisfied with the rug we purchased. We checked reviews and it was rated really well but compared to our other 3 rugs the quality just wasn’t there. The edges curl and there’s creases and doesn’t have the nice weight and cushioning our other rugs do. This rug won’t be lasting and the price to return and ship it will be expensive

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Hi Christine, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sincerely sorry to hear that you are dissatisfied with your recent purchase. We have sent you a private message to offer you a resolution. Warm Regards Temple & Webster

Find out how Temple & Webster compares to other Furniture Shops

Don’t use if you want to receive anything Ordered a chair & ottoman and received half the packages before TW cancelled

Didnt received all the goods that I had purchased
And communication with company was very limited! Lost a lot of faith in temple and Webster

Kelly P
Kelly PDarling Downs, QLD

terrible service, terrible delivery - misleading

I recently ordered chairs for my new office space. Delivery times quoted prior to ordered were 2-7 business days. This was a major factor for choosing these chairs - they would arrive in time for the new space. AFTER ordering and paying, i was advised of significant delays. My items are still unaccouted for and noone will tell me where they are. they have been through 4 depots. I do not recommend.

Sammi Gh
Sammi GhSydney, NSW

Worse service ever

Marie K.
Marie K.asked

Hi I have an order which i got a confirmation of shipment for including tracking numbers. When i click on the tracking number in the email it brings me to designer transport website however when i put in the tracking number there it says unknown reference number. Can you advise if i am using the right number or if there is another one i need to use in order to track the delivery.

Maire

Hi Marie,

This is something we can look into for you. We have sent you a private message to confirm your order details. We will look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Warm regards,

Temple & Webster.

Jenn C
Jenn Casked

How long does it take to process a refund? My item is showing as delivered back to T&W 2 week ago. Jennie

Tanja R.
Tanja R.

Hey, my refund came through as soon as they responded to my email.
Probably best to get in touch with their customer service, they're really nice and helpful.

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Hi Jennie, Thank you for reaching out to us. We have sent you a private message to confirm your order number so we can look into this further for you. We look forward to hearing from you. Warm Regards Temple & Webster

B. Nice
B. Niceasked

Do you remove old mattresses from the customer when delivering new ones

vickyc
vickyc

Don’t think it’s T&W should have to remove

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Hi B. Nice, Temple & Webster do not offer a collection of unwanted mattresses or other furniture items. We only offer a delivery service on the products we sell. Warm regards, Temple & Webster.

Get an answer from our members and Temple & Webster representatives